The beautiful tard campus (2010 remix)

12,149 Views | 62 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by LIB
Samuel E. Cronkowitz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
The last time Alabama played at Clemson was 1969. Clemson was blown out 38-13. The capacity of Death Valley was roughly ~50,000 at that time. They finished the season 4-6. So, in a considerably smaller stadium in a blowout loss in a sh*tty season, you felt the need to compare it's atmosphere to that of present day Jones AT&T stadium.

Yeah, we believe you.

WreckemTTech
you just can't handle the truth...
Maroon Dawn
AG
Look at the pictures of Tech's campus...beautiful

Problem is, if you are standing there and its yet another day with a strong north wind, the entire city smells like cow @$$.

Its hard to appreciate the beauty when you're stuck in the middle of nowhere with no major city within 5 hours and tornadoes, sandstorms, hail and, of course, winds that make the city smell like one big cow patty, are a daily occurrence!
A History Of Violence
AG
Plus, the campus is lousy with tards.
TXAGBQ76
AG
meh- you paid a lot of money for a good facade- hiding the poor education and recent loss of accreditation of your entire university (I know , I know, itt has had financial problems and could not envelopes, stamps, big chief tablets and crayons to submit your application with).

all of this to become the nation's largest pizza delivery boy training school

meanwhile, TAMU spent it's money on world class faculty/staff, areas of study, labs, etc.; all while becoming the first land, space and sea grant university
TTPointMan
quote:
meanwhile, TAMU spent it's money on world class faculty/staff, areas of study, labs, etc.; all while becoming the first land, space and sea grant university
...and somehow this world-class university failed to help you with the correct usage of the possessive "its" versus the contraction "it's."
Timothy Poon
grammar smack! splendid work, cum conduit
TTPointMan
If you're going to make fun of another school's educational capabilities, I'd suggest attempting to do so without botching grammar that is taught back in grade school.
Drink Juice, Shelby
AG
holy ****. this is the idiot who claimed he went to games and then ****ed up the years and opponents?

thought that guy would never show up again after that.
Timothy Poon
grammar smack! splendid work, cum conduit.

hint: grammar smack is mainly used when one poster, A, has no retort to poster B.

hint 2: tceh ****ing blows
TTPointMan
quote:
holy ****. this is the idiot who claimed he went to games and then ****ed up the years and opponents?

thought that guy would never show up again after that.
What in the heck are you talking about?
Sparkie
A History Of Violence
AG
tceh is a premier Tier III vocational school with a lovely campus
Post removed:
by user
AggieBand2004
AG
A+ bump
yell_on_6th st
AG
College of spelling, Tard's largest...

Great bump!
dixichkn
AG
Quote:

"The Mistake" honors the only four students in Tech history who had good enough high school grades to get into other four-year colleges, but instead chose to be tards.
You think by now they're maybe up to 5?
ttu_85
dixichkn said:

Quote:

"The Mistake" honors the only four students in Tech history who had good enough high school grades to get into other four-year colleges, but instead chose to be tards.
And your campus still looks like hell.
Post removed:
by user
HTownAg98
ttu_85 said:

dixichkn said:

Quote:

Speaking of hell...
ttu_85
HTownAg98 said:

ttu_85 said:

dixichkn said:

Quote:

Speaking of hell...

Yes, for 4 or 5 days a year. Your campus 365 days a year.
elfurioso92
AG
Looks like a scene from The Road Warrior. So beautiful.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Excellent bump
Shoefly!
AG
Nothing was said about the tornado lab.
Repeat the Line
tceh folk sure do take themselves seriously. A little self deprecation goes a long way, but these people sure are an angry lot.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
huisache said:

Most objective observers with ties to neither school would agree that the Tech campus is considerably more attractive than the one in College Station, which is a collection of incredibly boring looking boxes. Tech spent some money on architects and the landscaping is excellent. I haven't visited their campus in ten years but was pleasantly surprised when I did. A&M shows no sign that it ever had an architectural engineering department, which it did at one time. Maybe they got rid of it because all they could design was ugly boxes?

CanyonAg77
AG
I will agree that this is a beautiful building. Built to resemble a barn, it houses the school of Agriculture, and it features windmills as ceiling fans, and neat artwork, done by a friend from my hometown. I have one of his paintings in my house.

I've been in the building probably a dozen times in the past year, and I'm always impressed by it. I often buy meat from the meat market.

Yes, it's definitely one of the most beautiful buildings on the WTAMU campus, here in Canyon, Texas.
LIB
huisache said:

Most objective observers with ties to neither school would agree that the Tech campus is considerably more attractive than the one in College Station, which is a collection of incredibly boring looking boxes. Tech spent some money on architects and the landscaping is excellent. I haven't visited their campus in ten years but was pleasantly surprised when I did. A&M shows no sign that it ever had an architectural engineering department, which it did at one time. Maybe they got rid of it because all they could design was ugly boxes?
there are ducks, geese and Sandhill cranes near the campus in Lubbock. There are deer near the campus in College Station. It's a push.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.