Real Estate
Sponsored by

1/4 to 1 acre lot in B/CS area

1,499 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Wvpd0707
schwertnerag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My wife and I are looking to move back to within 30 minutes of Aggieland. We are getting closer to retirement and it looks like right now there are minimal lots for sale. Does anyone know of someone that might be looking to sale a lot around that size? TIA
Cola8d8
A lot of people have been pleased with King Oaks just across the river in Grimes county that fit your description (I don't live there nor have any interest in King Oaks).
TXCityGirl
There is a new development called Millstone Estates going up in South CS. Millstone Estates - 1 Acre Homesites for Sale in College Station
histag10
AG
If you are looking at a development outside of city limits/not on city sewage, your lot will have to be aminimum of 1 acre (brazos County septic requirements)

Maybe North Country Estates? I think I saw a lot listed there, but most are slightly larger than 1 acre.

If you want a larger lot than 1 acre, Cedar Branch Estates North of Bryan on OSR (Robertson County) is nice.
schwertnerag
Thank y'all for sending the information. We are looking more at down sizing to around 2000sq ft. I'm mostly seeing lots well above $100000 and wanted to be there or less if possible.
histag10
AG
I think the one in NCE is listed around 80k. It is 1.5 acres I think.
Wvpd0707
AG
Hidden Oaks just opened a second phase of 1 acre lots on FM 1179 in Bryan. Lots vary from open to heavily wooded. Nice lots and nice homes. No tract homes. These are custom type homes. Tom Allen of Raven Homes is the developer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.