Real Estate
Sponsored by

Katy - Over 55 subdivisions

1,414 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by jjdavis85
MallalieuAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Are there any subdivisons around Katy, Tx where you have to be over 55 to live there? I am ready to move to a quiet retirement area with no loud neighbors or kids around.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
Tamarron has an over 55 section.
Know1
AG
Heritage Grand
pdawg10384
AG
My mom lives in a section of Cinco Ranch called Ashfield Gardens. I'm not sure if its a requirement to be over 55 but that's what they catered to. Neighborhood clubhouse has book clubs and socials and such. Main Street into neighborhood is called Teton Ridge.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG

MallalieuAg
AG
Thanks.
malenurse
AG
I have a co-worker whose parents live in Ashfield Gardens. Yes it is 55+ and their clubhouse is outstanding.

You could also look at Sweetgrass in Richmond. It is a Del Webb developement. However, most of the properties are zero lot lines. Plus, Fort Bend CC is now gone so no golf course.
jjdavis85
AG
I've placed a few clients in Heritage Grand off of Cinco Blvd and they've both really enjoyed it. They've been there for 5 and 7 years. In addition to what others have recommended, Cross Creek Ranch also has a 55+ section with their own amenities. There are also areas in Cinco that I've placed clients that aren't 55+ but they're patio homes and tend to mostly be that age demographic. Email me at jjdavis85 @ gmail if you have any questions.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.