Real Estate
Sponsored By

Home for sale near Pearl district in San Antonio

JLW2016
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thought San Antonio was going to be home for a while, but work had other plans and I've relocated to Houston.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/639-E-Evergreen-St-San-Antonio-TX-78212/26117702_zpid/?view=public

If anyone is looking or has friends looking in the area I'd appreciate a reference. Sad to be leaving because the location was awesome, walking distance to the Pearl, Riverwalk, etc. Thought about holding on to this as a rental property, but after managing it from 3.5 hours away I think I'd rather pull the equity out and put it into something in Houston. If someone was looking to buy this as a rental property, it's been pretty popular on Airbnb, I've always used smart pricing to get it rented as much as possible, I could probably get a little fatter on my pricing but the smart pricings been paying the mortgage which is what I was looking for. This was my first home and I put down a whopping 3.5% to give you an idea of the mortgage/Airbnb money.
Sparky76
AG
I might be interested. How do I contact you?
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Price?
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Is this sold? Listing has been removed from zillow
Page 1 of 1

Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.