Real Estate
Sponsored by

Home for sale near Pearl district in San Antonio

1,329 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
jeromePOWell
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thought San Antonio was going to be home for a while, but work had other plans and I've relocated to Houston.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/639-E-Evergreen-St-San-Antonio-TX-78212/26117702_zpid/?view=public

If anyone is looking or has friends looking in the area I'd appreciate a reference. Sad to be leaving because the location was awesome, walking distance to the Pearl, Riverwalk, etc. Thought about holding on to this as a rental property, but after managing it from 3.5 hours away I think I'd rather pull the equity out and put it into something in Houston. If someone was looking to buy this as a rental property, it's been pretty popular on Airbnb, I've always used smart pricing to get it rented as much as possible, I could probably get a little fatter on my pricing but the smart pricings been paying the mortgage which is what I was looking for. This was my first home and I put down a whopping 3.5% to give you an idea of the mortgage/Airbnb money.
Sparky76
AG
I might be interested. How do I contact you?
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Price?
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Is this sold? Listing has been removed from zillow
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.