Real Estate
Sponsored by

Flip House #2 - lesson learned

5,983 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by jmag05
jmag05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hey guys, I work for NetWorth in the Dallas office.

Investors like aggiebrad94 who have done a deal with us provide a good example for those of you inquiring about NetWorth and flipping in general. He's got some great detail in his posts.

Prior to working for the company I had all the same questions about wholesalers.

Long story short, it would make no sense for me to under estimate rehab costs and over estimate ARV, because I would never retain a repeat investor like Brad. This is a service industry and I live and die off referrals. I'm here to serve you guys and make you as much money as possible so you will come back again and again.

Message me with all your questions...any question at all...fair game.
John Mazzolini '05
88jrt06
AG
One other metric:

Deduct what you would have made on that 166K over x number of months in an alternative investment.
Assuming cash.
Ditto2016
AG
Hi John do you have contact info for the Fort Worth office? Would like to be on the email list.
jmag05
AG
You guys can hit me up directly to get on the email list. I handle all of DFW and outskirts.

Since this is a relationship business, all I need from you is a brief 20-30min meeting at one of our offices. Gives you the opportunity to make sure I'm legit and gives me the opportunity to make sure you are legit. I run through what a transaction looks like and answer any questions you have.

No membership fees, no dues, no bidding wars with other investors, crap like that. Also we do an all-in price, that includes all closing costs. If you evaluate the numbers and a deal doesn't work for you, no worries, try the next one. We do 30-40 properties a month in DFW so there are plenty of opportunities. They are first come first serve.

Contact me any time: 214-218-6156 jmazzolini@networthdfw.com

Peace
jmag05
AG
Congrats on your first couple flips. Requires a hefty amount of courage to take those initial steps
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.