Real Estate
Sponsored by

Absolutely Stunning Custom Home?

631,634 Views | 4410 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by Complete Idiot
The Fife
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just like a trailer only with rust in 10 years instead of faded aluminum siding. Perfect if you're going for the Half-Life 2 look!

Post removed:
by user
GeographyAg
AG
third coast.. said:

Bold strategy

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1620-Idlewood-Dr-Murfreesboro-TN-37129/42086924_zpid/
That's commitment to a cause right there.
If I’m posting, it’s actually Mrs GeographyAg.
Mr. GeographyAg is a dedicated lurker.
The Fife
Quote:

Major recent updates include New electrical service, new circuit breaker panel, new roof with GAF Architectural shingles, new Window World Windows with transferable lifetime warranty, new HVAC unit/Ductwork, fresh paint, and more!

Maybe a little too fresh!
JMac03
AG
What in the fresh hell is this. Like how is this going to work? Let's say by chance you don't realize what you are looking at and you show up to the property.... (trying to not give up too much before you look at it).

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/5202-Enchanted-Timbers-Dr-Humble-TX-77346/28248232_zpid/
Post removed:
by user
JMac03
AG
third coast.. said:

This listing is an elementary schoolers first photoshop project haha
Right? Let's same someone was naive enough not to realize it was photoshopped and they showed up at the house. Like does the photoshop person not think they would realize it?
Gramercy Riffs
AG
What am I missing? I see the items that have been added to the countertop and tub. Anything else?
JMac03
AG
What in it is actually real??? The palm trees, flowers, heck even the mulch are fake AF.
expresswrittenconsent
Updated? When I clicked the link I saw the 2 things on the tub final pic. But when I opened in the Zillow ap they were not there. I didnt see flowers or bikes on any viewing.
GeographyAg
AG
third coast.. said:

Bold strategy

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1620-Idlewood-Dr-Murfreesboro-TN-37129/42086924_zpid/

They've updated the photos. Do you happen to have saved them? I should have gotten a screen shot when I had the chance.
If I’m posting, it’s actually Mrs GeographyAg.
Mr. GeographyAg is a dedicated lurker.
JMac03
AG
expresswrittenconsent said:

Updated? When I clicked the link I saw the 2 things on the tub final pic. But when I opened in the Zillow ap they were not there. I didnt see flowers or bikes on any viewing.
Awww yes they removed them. I think photo 16 still has stuff on the counters. But someone earlier sure had some stuff photoshopped everywhere. Couches and all.
Post removed:
by user
TXTransplant
Who wants to get in a bidding war with Santa?

https://www.har.com/homedetail/7-timber-ln-conroe-tx-77384/5260930

Also, it looks like the "wood" floors in the master bedroom were photoshopped in.
JMac03
AG
third coast.. said:

No photoshop, but 5here is tons of other ridiculous stuff to focus on
The wood floors are there in one photo but not the next.
Post removed:
by user
TXTransplant
third coast.. said:

Oh wow it's not just the wood floors but everything in that photo. I was looking at only the floors but when you click back amd forth the two images are the exact same.minus the art, bedding, floors etc. Good catch, I would never have caught that. I didnt read the description but I am assuming it flooded. I cant imagine you wouldnt get the return on investment that finishing those floors would bring. Jeeze.

AFAIK, nothing in that area flooded. More than likely, the bedroom just had hideous or stained carpet. But I think pulling it up and photoshopping the photos instead of replacing it is shady.

Or maybe they are going to replace it and just wanted to get the listing up on the MLS.

But, either way, they shouldn't be altering the floors like that. Virtual staging with furniture and accessories (which any normal person wouldn't expect to be included with the house upon sale) is one thing, but altering the physical structure is a whole new level of shadiness.
Post removed:
by user
MAS444
AG
Here's a good deal in the Houston Heights.

https://www.har.com/homedetail/1642-arlington-st-houston-tx-77008/2971763

Post removed:
by user
JMac03
AG
Magic flying carpets on the bedroom ceiling.

SO MUCH **** EVERYWHERE. Every color of the rainbow. I feel more like it is an eclectic store front than a house.

Even the apartments upstairs look like the crazy house downstairs.
Post removed:
by user
MAS444
AG
Maybe the helpless Prius-flood professor?
Post removed:
by user
johnrth
I don't understand how that's even remotely relaxing or honey feeling with all that stuff. Shouldn't your home be a place to unwind and relax?
Ducks4brkfast
AG
johnrth said:

Shouldn't your home be a place to unwind and relax?
you must not have young children
JMac03
AG
Ducks4brkfast said:

johnrth said:

Or teenagers.
johnrth
Ducks4brkfast said:

johnrth said:

Oh no I do, I have an 8yr old and a 2yr old. It still gets messy but I'm still able to unwind lol
TXTransplant
I think I've posted this one before, but it's back on the market (for those of you who have always wanted a tree growing in your den).

https://www.har.com/homedetail/6327-craigway-rd-spring-tx-77389/3329736
The Fife
I like it. Not a fan of the cheap tile and bathrooms with a passage to the bedroom instead of a door but those are easy enough to fix.
TXTransplant
The exterior is cool. I'm just SMH at the fact that whoever owns it installed a new HVAC (with a nest thermostat), new carpet, and new paint but didn't take out the indoor landscaping.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
I'd bet that pool is a nightmare to maintain!
Post removed:
by user
First Page Last Page
Page 58 of 127

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.