Real Estate
Sponsored By

Absolutely Stunning Custom Home?

dallasiteinsa02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I like to get really sweaty playing basketball and then sit on a velvet couch.
The Fife
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TXTransplant said:

15,000 sq ft on 1+ acres...all for $81/sq ft!

https://www.har.com/8118-royal-crest-court/sale_12584698
From an interior layout and design standpoint that whole thing is just... ouch. There's just so much going on but very little (sober) thought went in to any sort of planning. Also it's like a day care worth of seating and space, but for who?

Wonderful example of an early '90s McMansion though!
FincAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Recording studio in your house, basketball court, gym, 90's movie room... so what gospel country family band used to live here?
BenFiasco14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My personal favorite is the couches inside that abhorrent basketball court
Yet the progressives adamantly refuse to act, apparently paralyzed by a belief that restricting the free movement of peoples from foreign lands violates one of the great commandments of liberal democracy.

-Pat Buchanan, “Trump and the Invasion of the West” June 2018
TXTransplant
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Y'all's comments never disappoint!

Here is another interesting listing...nothing wrong with the house, per se (assuming you like late 80s/early 90s McMansion), but make sure you click through all of the photos.

https://www.har.com/15915-chiltren-circle/sale_52930107



BenFiasco14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is the pizza and popcorn included with the house?
Yet the progressives adamantly refuse to act, apparently paralyzed by a belief that restricting the free movement of peoples from foreign lands violates one of the great commandments of liberal democracy.

-Pat Buchanan, “Trump and the Invasion of the West” June 2018
TXTransplant
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BenFiasco14 said:

Is the pizza and popcorn included with the house?


Haha...I was wondering if the family comes with!
The Fife
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TXTransplant said:

Y'all's comments never disappoint!

Here is another interesting listing...nothing wrong with the house, per se (assuming you like late 80s/early 90s McMansion), but make sure you click through all of the photos.

https://www.har.com/15915-chiltren-circle/sale_52930107




They say it has a New Orleans style courtyard, but I can't find any of the drunks.
FinMick
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
edit: wrong thread
toolshed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hearne anyone??

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/106-W-1st-St-Hearne-TX-77859/87510924_zpid/



The Fife
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It's so hard to find a house with a bathroom that includes space for a sofa. Talking to someone in the same room while sitting on the can is so much easier than yelling through a door.
Bobcat-Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This looks to be a fairly recent update to the house. The street view does not show this color scheme. Did they repaint in order to put it on the market?
94chem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Fife said:

TXTransplant said:

15,000 sq ft on 1+ acres...all for $81/sq ft!

https://www.har.com/8118-royal-crest-court/sale_12584698
From an interior layout and design standpoint that whole thing is just... ouch. There's just so much going on but very little (sober) thought went in to any sort of planning. Also it's like a day care worth of seating and space, but for who?

Wonderful example of an early '90s McMansion though!
I haven't seen that many floating chairs since the Dumbo ride at Disney World.
The Fife
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That would be about the worst ROI ever
JaneDoe02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wow! That's really interesting
p_bubel
How long do you want to ignore this user?


1002 Sutter Rim

Just think of all the money you'll save on gym memberships!
p_bubel
How long do you want to ignore this user?


Effin clowns.

8065 Coral Meadow
AggieAces06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It does say it was freshly painted.
BenFiasco14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm personally a fan of exposed outlets. Looks like this house has got it.
Yet the progressives adamantly refuse to act, apparently paralyzed by a belief that restricting the free movement of peoples from foreign lands violates one of the great commandments of liberal democracy.

-Pat Buchanan, “Trump and the Invasion of the West” June 2018
The Fife
How long do you want to ignore this user?
p_bubel said:



1002 Sutter Rim

Just think of all the money you'll save on gym memberships!
Drillbit4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ill just leave this here. Unfortunately it looks like the good pictures were removed from Zillow.

Broken in sex dungeon
The Fife
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Drillbit4 said:

Ill just leave this here. Unfortunately it looks like the good pictures were removed from Zillow.

Broken in sex dungeon

It's also available on Air BNB which is even more gross.
p_bubel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Olag00
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Something seems off about this listing but I just cant figure it out:

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/4928-Bryce-Ave_Fort-Worth_TX_76107_M73402-70282?view=qv

p_bubel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
expresswrittenconsent
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wow
The Fife
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I wish that wasn't the wrong picture from the front and someone actually was able to pull all that off
Bobcat-Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It's a Harry Potter house!
Win At Life
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
94chem said:

The Fife said:

TXTransplant said:

15,000 sq ft on 1+ acres...all for $81/sq ft!

https://www.har.com/8118-royal-crest-court/sale_12584698
From an interior layout and design standpoint that whole thing is just... ouch. There's just so much going on but very little (sober) thought went in to any sort of planning. Also it's like a day care worth of seating and space, but for who?

Wonderful example of an early '90s McMansion though!
I haven't seen that many floating chairs since the Dumbo ride at Disney World.
My first thought was this has to be Mormons. Sure enough . . .

HCAD reveals it has had only one owner.

https://www.chron.com/life/health/article/Former-Spring-resident-to-give-voice-recital-9521719.php
Diggity
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm not saying a cult lived there....but a cult lived there.
AggieAces06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
How does one flush this? See the last picture (#47)... I can't figure out how to get it to post.

The rest of the listing is very nice, this one toilet baffles me.

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/3337-Arapaho-Ridge-Dr_College-Station_TX_77845_M72975-70299?ex=TX642624771&view=qv

Edit because I couldn't figure out how to get just the picture to show, so I linked to it.
Diggity
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looks to be inspired by the old school toilets where you pull the chain and let gravity do its thing.
Bobcat-Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Former coaches house?
expresswrittenconsent
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bobcat-Ag said:

Former coaches house?

Who?
The (staged?) art/wall decor looks like fifty dollar crap from bed bath beyond. Finishes all look like you would see in a ~300k house built new in 2003, not what you would hope for at 2.3m
Diggity
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Michael & Karen Sherman
 
×
Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.