Kim Mulkey

14,925 Views | 84 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by BQ_90
Bullpen Chias
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
LSU skipped the anthem for both Final 4 games. Heck, I think they skipped it all season in venues where the players participate.

trackaggie76
AG
Reese is a perfect fit for her school and immature coach---KM's antics during the game were unbelievably juvenile but consistent with her behavior all year. The NCAA has decided to tolerate it I guess!
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
Lake08 said:

aggiedrjdub said:

Kim Mulkey is the best coach in college basketball.

It's over. Told y'all Kim vs Gary. No comparison
Great at recruiting players from other schools -NINE!
sharpdressedman
GB was always a wonderful representative of TAMU. KM is a raging ***** who thrives on being an ass. I would never support her being hired to coach the Aggies.
StinkyPinky
AG
sharpdressedman said:

GB was always a wonderful representative of TAMU. KM is a raging ***** who thrives on being an ass. I would never support her being hired to coach the Aggies.
+1
Rudybryan
StinkyPinky said:

sharpdressedman said:

+1
+2
Rudybryan
Houstonag
AG
Record. Final four and Elite 8 ? Winning can be achieved and still be a good person. A coach just has to be committed to do both.
Houstonag
AG
When a school decides to deliberately miss the national anthem and not shake hands with the opposition then they are non American. If that is what LSU wants so be it but we had better not do that.
BQ_90
AG
Houstonag said:

When a school decides to deliberately miss the national anthem and not shake hands with the opposition then they are non American. If that is what LSU wants so be it but we had better not do that.

Our team doesn't come onto the court for the national anthem
Bullpen Chias
AG
BQ_90 said:

Houstonag said:

A&M football and basketball does not have players on the field/court as part of the program. I'd be shocked as hell if we went to an event where we were supposed to do it and declined.
Spore Ag
I did not watch the game but was it correct that KM hoisted the trophy. I really cannot remember a coach doing that.
Bullpen Chias
AG
Spore Ag said:

I did not watch the game but was it correct that KM hoisted the trophy. I really cannot remember a coach doing that.

Huh?
BQ_90
AG
Bullpen Chias said:

BQ_90 said:

Houstonag said:

A&M football and basketball does not have players on the field/court as part of the program. I'd be shocked as hell if we went to an event where we were supposed to do it and declined.

It was part of the program for both basketball programs until BLM. At least for wbb most sec teams stay in the locker room as part of their program
Bullpen Chias
AG
Football created an easy precedent in a time folks were worried about hoopers kneeling.
BQ_90
AG
Bullpen Chias said:

Football created an easy precedent in a time folks were worried about hoopers kneeling.
not sure football has ever been on the field for the NA that I can remember; but if we do it, it's ok, if LSU does it, then its being anti American.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.