WBB banquet Reminder

4 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Kbeauty63
Rudybryan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy!
If you have not already purchased your tickets for the women's basketball banquet, and you plan to attend, tickets must purchase no later than Saturday, April 9th.
AggieSports
AG
Didn't get to attend this year's banquet, but love this photo of our team!!

Kbeauty63
AG
It was a great banquet - Coach Blair was almost in tears, Coach Taylor was there. And by what Coach Blair said - all his coaches have new jobs but can't be discussed until the contracts are signed. And if you look at the pic - 13 of our 14 players were there. But trying to figure out who WASN'T there either with them all dressed up - I can't! My guess is Maliyah, but not sure.
trackaggie76
AG
KBW and Skeete have already been announced in their new HC jobs.
Kbeauty63
AG
trackaggie76 said:

KBW and Skeete have already been announced in their new HC jobs.
Yes, I know - follow both on Twitter. But we still have Coach Brown & (hopefully) Sydney Carter to hear about.
aggieFann
Looks like the only one who wasn't there was Kenyal Perry , 6'6" center
JimbosNattyTrophy
AG
Brown went with KBW. Sydney Carter wasn't at the banquet so I assume she got a job somewhere else.
Kbeauty63
AG
HoovAustin said:

Brown went with KBW. Sydney Carter wasn't at the banquet so I assume she got a job somewhere else.

Interesting - I had not read/heard that. Good for him! Still hopeful for Sydney to stay here
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.