2021 SEC Tournament Updates Here:

7,078 Views | 79 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by aggieFann
aggiedrjdub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
One bad quarter can be disastrous in this tournament.
Gig'em Aggies! c/o '98 W H O O P!
cs69ag
AG
It is amazing how much some quarters vary in these games. Maybe it is my age or memory loss,
but I do not recall seeing so many long runs as we have seen in some of these games this year.
aggiedrjdub
AG
Yes! Alabama outscored SC in every quarter but the first. That 26-6 first quarter killed them.
Gig'em Aggies! c/o '98 W H O O P!
aggieFann
Watching the SC vs GA game and both teams play some good defense. SC is mostly scoring in transition
Announcers said Staiti stays in the paint off the person she's guarding doesn't have a face up game.
aggieFann
GA is up 23-17 after 1st quarter
Staiti already has 2 fouls
aginlakeway
AG
I assume we want Georgia to win today.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
aggieFann
Tied 35-35 at halftime
Both Staiti and Boston with 2 fouls at half.
fitzwatema
AG
aggieFann said:

Watching the SC vs GA game and both teams play some good defense. SC is mostly scoring in transition
Announcers said Staiti stays in the paint off the person she's guarding doesn't have a face up game.
Which is why putting Ciera at the high post to screen didn't work for the Aggies yesterday because Ciera won't take that shot out there. That allowed Staiti to sag off and clog the middle yesterday.
fitzwatema
AG
I would like to see Georgia win it, to have someone not named South Carolina getting the trophy.
fitzwatema
AG
52 to 43 at the end of three, South Carolina with the lead.
aggieFann
fitzwatema said:

aggieFann said:

Which is why putting Ciera at the high post to screen didn't work for the Aggies yesterday because Ciera won't take that shot out there. That allowed Staiti to sag off and clog the middle yesterday.

Yes I agree and that's why she was able to get a lot of blocked shots against our guards

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.