Women's 2011 SemiFInal -ESPN2

2,903 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by alamoaggie64
rc_cat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
As posted by someone (alamoaggie64) on the premium board - the 2011 game vs. Stanford is on ESPN2 tonight at 11 pm cdt.
Sports-Ag
AG
Such a great game. Stanford had a great team that year. Thought we had the game then Stanford made a crazy shot under 10 seconds and I was like crap. Then Colson ran the ball down the court so fast and dished it to Tyra White for the shot under the basket.

Tall Texan
My TV guide shows no such thing.
rc_cat
Tall Texan said:

My TV guide shows no such thing.
It was there on Suddenlink this morning - I set the dvr to record it. Classic Women's College Basketball - still showing as upcoming at 11 pm.
alamoaggie64
AG
I think I saw it on the schedule several times in next few days.
alamoaggie64
rc_cat
alamoaggie64 said:

I think I saw it on the schedule several times in next few days.
I hope so - went to watch the game this morning and had MMA instead. Wonder if they'll show the championship game also, or if that wasn't exciting enough to be "classic".
alamoaggie64
AG
Try again at 4pm Sunday and 12am Monday on ESPNU
alamoaggie64
cs69ag
AG
Watching this replay never gets old and I tear up every time I watch it!
Can't recall another team in any sport at Texas A&M that caused me to get so emotional.
alamoaggie64
AG
That Colson/White play and Acie's three-pointer are my favorite plays of all time for the Aggies.
alamoaggie64
alamoaggie64
AG
Those "Fear the Axe" signs were made by Mary Ann Baker's dad. He was in hotel lobby that afternoon making them. I didn't know what they meant until I saw the Stanford "Fear the Tree" signs.
alamoaggie64
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.