*****BTHO Auburn*****

3,938 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by GigemD
coloradoag69
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Great win by our Ladies. Defensively, particularly, they played their hearts out.

I don't know how much we'll have left in the tank for tomorrow's game versus the Pigs. Losing Carter isn't just losing our top scorer and a good defensive player, it also makes an already depleted roster shorter. And Arkie likes to race up and down the floor.

I agree that this should have cemented at least a four seed for us. Kentucky, who was also in the run for a 4 seed lost their game today, as did South Carolina. I guess it is too much to ask but it would be nice to slip into the three seed. I expect we'll have to at least beat the Pigs to be considered for that.
biobioprof
Jetty
AG
WHOOP!!!
BQ_90
AG
coloradoag69 said:

Great win by our Ladies. Defensively, particularly, they played their hearts out.

I don't know how much we'll have left in the tank for tomorrow's game versus the Pigs. Losing Carter isn't just losing our top scorer and a good defensive player, it also makes an already depleted roster shorter. And Arkie likes to race up and down the floor.

I agree that this should have cemented at least a four seed for us. Kentucky, who was also in the run for a 4 seed lost their game today, as did South Carolina. I guess it is too much to ask but it would be nice to slip into the three seed. I expect we'll have to at least beat the Pigs to be considered for that.
Won't his be third day ina row Arky plays. They should be tired too
GigemD
Enjoyed watching Walton's extended minutes. She had some great plays defensively!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.