Business & Investing
Sponsored by

WWR - how much does Texags own?

173,760 Views | 917 Replies | Last: 19 days ago by jokershady
techno-ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The left cannot kill the Spirit of Charlie Kirk.
GeorgiAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Alabama is not that far from me.

I've got some free weekends. I could mow their grass or maybe they need some really crappy welding.
GeorgiAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My new financial advisor is gonna sell my WWR. He just doesn't know the potential. He did get a chuckle out of me explaining how I got into it. Ok, so there's this Texas A&M football website....

I told him I have to have a "play" account I get to manage. So, I'll buy some behind his back.
South Platte
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GeorgiAg said:

My new financial advisor is gonna sell my WWR. He just doesn't know the potential. He did get a chuckle out of me explaining how I got into it. Ok, so there's this Texas A&M football website....

I told him I have to have a "play" account I get to manage. So, I'll buy some behind his back.

He's gonna buy some behind your back in his personal account. You tell him about HA and Prog?
techno-ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
GeorgiAg said:

My new financial advisor is gonna sell my WWR. He just doesn't know the potential. He did get a chuckle out of me explaining how I got into it. Ok, so there's this Texas A&M football website....

I told him I have to have a "play" account I get to manage. So, I'll buy some behind his back.
Someday you're going to see him driving a Lambo and you'll nod at him, knowing full well how he got it.
The left cannot kill the Spirit of Charlie Kirk.
flashplayer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
techno-ag said:

GeorgiAg said:

My new financial advisor is gonna sell my WWR. He just doesn't know the potential. He did get a chuckle out of me explaining how I got into it. Ok, so there's this Texas A&M football website....

I told him I have to have a "play" account I get to manage. So, I'll buy some behind his back.

Someday you're going to see him driving a Lambo and you'll nod at him, knowing full well how he got it.

Probably by collecting all that premium he's gonna get for assets under management.
TxAgLaw03RW
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Got a little action this morning, anybody know why?

I don't see any news but the permitting dashboard now shows every item being ahead of schedule.
jokershady
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My perspective…it's now respecting potential support lines on the charts.

Weekly is bouncing off mid and
Daily is bouncing off 89MA
233 is bouncing off 50MA and 200ma
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.