Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Penny Stock - BLFR

3,736 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by PA24
putu
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Got in at .05 last week, hit .42 yesterday before closing at .30.
Hit .38 already again today...

Could be fun to watch....

"Cal (9-3) vs. Texas A&M (9-3). On the list of rare sights in Southern California, a team running the option -- as the Aggies like to do with QB Stephen McGee -- ranks right up there with real breasts and 12 inches of snow." Stewart Mandel CNNSI
Foamcows
AG
good luck all.. penny stocks are feast or famine
JuanDurfel
AG
Got in the Powerball at $2 this week, jackpot hit $100M yesterday.

Could be fun to watch....
Carlo4
AG
As long as Jordan Belfort got his 50% commission
putu
AG
.60 today

how did that powerball ticket work out?

"Cal (9-3) vs. Texas A&M (9-3). On the list of rare sights in Southern California, a team running the option -- as the Aggies like to do with QB Stephen McGee -- ranks right up there with real breasts and 12 inches of snow." Stewart Mandel CNNSI
Quacked
Are you net free yet?
South Platte
putu said:

.60 today

how did that powerball ticket work out?

Well done sir. How did you hear about this?
putu
AG
A close friend was trying to get me to join a private capital raise, but I didn't have the funds that met their minimum. Had to wait until it went public.

They are Texas based, with HQ in Woodlands. They're hoping to get uplisted on NASDAQ within the next year.

I think there is still solid upside here to get in on this one. With anything, especially on Texags, take this advice with a block of salt!

When I made the "fun" comment above, I was not intending to drop a lot of $ on this...wish I had though.
My 14 year old son gave me $250 to let it run....his account now sits at $3300.

South Platte
Holy crap
Bird Poo
AG
putu said:

A close friend was trying to get me to join a private capital raise, but I didn't have the funds that met their minimum. Had to wait until it went public.

They are Texas based, with HQ in Woodlands. They're hoping to get uplisted on NASDAQ within the next year.

I think there is still solid upside here to get in on this one. With anything, especially on Texags, take this advice with a block of salt!

When I made the "fun" comment above, I was not intending to drop a lot of $ on this...wish I had though.
My 14 year old son gave me $250 to let it run....his account now sits at $3300.

Got any other picks?
VikingNik
AG
Up huge today. What are you hoping for? Too late to chase?
_lefraud_
AG
dropped to 64 at the bell but now over 80
putu
AG
Still seeing some pretty big swings. I think its still a buy in the .50-.60 range.
They are expecting it to hit $1 by end of 1st QTR.

If you can time the peaks/valleys correct, there is a chance for a nice return, even at these prices.
South Platte
putu said:

Still seeing some pretty big swings. I think its still a buy in the .50-.60 range.
They are expecting it to hit $1 by end of 1st QTR.

If you can time the peaks/valleys correct, there is a chance for a nice return, even at these prices.

What are your thoughts on this? Hopefully your friend is still working there.
aggiez03
AG
Any update on BLFR, down to $0.23 now..

They about to go under???
PA24
AG
Pump and dump

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.