Business & Investing
Sponsored by

XOM

176,376 Views | 775 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by jagvocate
Herknav
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
//Darren Woods, class of '87, double E major is the man. He single handley saved the north American fossil fuel industry and is a credit to TAMU. He stayed the course reinvesting in XOM capex; kept the faith of longterm ExxonMobil employees/shareholders/stakeholders and exposed woke wall street political agendas (BlackRock, teacher unions etc) bias against US oil & gas. As an Ag, this will be a full position in my portfolio ongoing. My advice 'don't bet against XOM or America.//just my thoughts.//
//Herknav sends//
BuffaloREV
AG
What are people's current targets… I've had $125-$135 in mind, but what are others thinking?
Sims
AG
The Capex argument for XOM compared to some of the other super majors, and majors for that matter can't be reiterated enough.

When you adjust for GDP, commodity capex has not been lower for longer in decades. It's more than just oil but the green agenda set us up for supply side inflation for a long time unless that is corrected.

I don't have a price target but whatever it is won't be low.
BuffaloREV
AG
A really great point, a non-adjusted figure I've seen is that we need to be investing $500-$600B / year to keep up with current demand... meanwhile industry has invested around $300 B / yr and demand continues to grow...
CheeseSndwch
Div increase to .95
jagvocate
AG
Better than a stick in the eye

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.