Fort Leonard Wood, MO

1,826 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Ag_SGT
Ag_SGT
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I posted awhile back about a job in Alaska but financially it wasn't going to work. I've tenatively agreed to accept a job with the Department of the Army at Ft Leonard Wood, MO. I would assume with the military there would be some Ags out there. Looking to live in a remote area but still hoping to have some Ags in proximity. Anyone have experience living in the area?
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
histag10
AG
I only know it is not so affectionately known as Ft. Lost in the Woods.

Dont know anyone currently there, but know many Ags that have trained there for various amounts of time.
Ag_SGT
AG
It's definitely in the middle of the woods, but that was what we were looking for. I actually flew out last week, accepted the job and did some house hunting. We just agreed in principle to buy a house today and will be making the move in July.
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.