Jacksonville, FL

1,205 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by sportsfreak1975
sportsfreak1975
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone live in the Jacksonville, FL area? If so, what are your thoughts about it? I'm possibly relocating but wanted to get thoughts from locals. (Married, with a 9 and 4 year old)
PlanoAg98
AG
My sister lived in Jacksonville for a while and I visited a few times. It's not Florida like everyone imagines. It's pretty white trash in most parts.
FL_Ag1998
AG
Yeah.....the rest of Florida kind of looks down on Jacksonville. That's saying a lot.
Jim Hogg is angry
AG
PlanoAg98 said:

My sister lived in Jacksonville for a while and I visited a few times. It's not Florida like everyone imagines. It's pretty white trash in most parts.
Meh, I would be more worried about the gangta element. There's plenty of white trash in the panhandle and "redneck riviera", but that would be the least of my worries in JAX. Sportsfreak, if you do consider the JAX area and have flexibility with location, look into St. Augustine (about 45 minutes south of JAX). All things considered though, I'd take Gulf Coast Florida over Atlantic Florida any day!
sportsfreak1975
Thank you all!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.