Vegas Nightlife

1,157 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Big Baccala
Bruce Almighty
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My wife and I are going to Vegas in December. It'll be our 5th time there since 2003 and looking for things to do at night (besides the obvious). We're seeing Absinthe and going to Delilah and am looking for another show or post dinner entertainment. No Cirque shows as I've seen the ones I care to see. Pretty much open to all other suggestions. I've never seen a Vegas magician or comedy show. Garth Brooks will be there as well as Jeff Dunham.
StEdsCOOG
Will you be there during NFR (12/05-14)? Plenty of country concerts during that stretch.
lazuras_dc
AG
Bruce Almighty said:

My wife and I are going to Vegas in December. It'll be our 5th time there since 2003 and looking for things to do at night (besides the obvious). We're seeing Absinthe and going to Delilah and am looking for another show or post dinner entertainment. No Cirque shows as I've seen the ones I care to see. Pretty much open to all other suggestions. I've never seen a Vegas magician or comedy show. Garth Brooks will be there as well as Jeff Dunham.
For Magic, Penn and Teller is a classic. I like standup so would look into comedy clubs and see if there's anyone I know performing. I heard rave reviews about Garth so I would check that out.

Check out chandelier bar at Cosmo.
Bachelor99
AG
i believe there is a non cirque show at the Wynn called the Awakening. that maybe worth checking out and also the Sphere might be cool if you have never been but perhaps someone who has been can chime in to advise if its worth it or not...

also if you are checking out absinthe, i believe spiegle world has other shows at cosmopolitan and venetian as well.
rebelag62
AG
We enjoyed the sphere, minus the not so subtle propaganda. Thought it was a little steep as far as price goes, but it's Vegas. The women really enjoyed it.
AustinAggie87
AG
The Eagles will be at The Sphere Dec 6-7 and 13-14

I saw U2 there back in October. Quite the experience!
Big Baccala
AG
If there is a concert at the Sphere, I wouldn't miss it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.