Colorado trip? Aggie discount for Breckenridge & Crested Butte

10,793 Views | 56 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by The Pilot
proudaggie02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'LL OFFER A CONSIDERABLE DISCOUNT ON STAYS OF AT LEAST 4 NIGHTS AT ANY OF MY CONDOS, BUT ESPECIALLY MY PLACE IN BRECKENRIDGE:

-Breckenridge: It's in the best spot in Breck in my opinion. Great people watching from the balcony, and tons of good dining/shopping/drinking options within a 1-3 minute walk.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/12714404?source_impression_id=p3_1593728023_QqJ9ladKt5o64qAq&guests=1&adults=1

-Mt Crested Butte: I have 2 condos that are 2 doors apart, so a larger group can be accommodated by booking both if interested. The heated pool/hot tub in CB are great, and it's location is perfect... 2 minute walk to the ski base area & a 50-yard walk to the free shuttle bus to downtown CB (or it's a 4-5 minute drive). The pool is currently closed, but it will likely open this weekend.
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/26236370?source_impression_id=p3_1593728472_DhfM0xbZw0wmckIw&guests=1&adults=1

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/35655070?source_impression_id=p3_1593728822_Q3UVHUYmHATBatAF&guests=1&adults=1

*Like most places in the mountains, none of my places have A/C but it cools down pretty well (I have a few Lasko fans in each place).
JustPanda
AG
Those are solid deals - legit
tmaggies
AG
JustPanda said:

Those are solid deals - legit

Says the guy who just slammed Texans!
TXCityGirl
Interested in Breck for end of July, but we only need 3 nights. Should I message you on AirBNB? Thanks!
JustPanda
AG
What the F does a rental unit have anything to do with Texans not wearing masks? Please explain that one homie - I'd love to know the correlation.
amymc72
AG
Interested in CB the last 10 days of July - what is the best way to message? My email is amy dot mchaney 6 @gmail
sdc177
AG
Interested! Please email me at my handle at gmail dot com.
proudaggie02
AG
TXCityGirl said:

Interested in Breck for end of July, but we only need 3 nights. Should I message you on AirBNB? Thanks!
You can email me at breckloftds at yahoo dot com. Three nights is good.
proudaggie02
AG
I just emailed amymc72 and sdc177. Thanks!
Bluecat_Aggie94
AG
JustPanda said:

What the F does a rental unit have anything to do with Texans not wearing masks? Please explain that one homie - I'd love to know the correlation.
Your the one that said Colorado doesn't need Texans.
rrose
AG
Wife and I stayed at the condo in Breckenridge a couple of years ago. It was fantastic. Great people watching location. If you have a chance to stay there, do it.
Wicked Good Ag
We might be interested if rules don't stop Texans from visiting without quarantine
proudaggie02
AG
rrose said:

Wife and I stayed at the condo in Breckenridge a couple of years ago. It was fantastic. Great people watching location. If you have a chance to stay there, do it.
I'm glad you enjoyed it, and it was a pleasure to host you! I love to sit on the balcony, drink coffee or a cocktail, and people watch while listening to the Blue River.
proudaggie02
AG
Wicked Good Ag said:

We might be interested if rules don't stop Texans from visiting without quarantine
Just let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything I can do to help.
Stymied
AG
JustPanda said:

You are obviously a moron. You just got done blasting all Texans in another thread and you act like we didn't read it.

I love CO and I wear a mask if dictated by law. With that said, CO needs Texan tourism and your point of view is absolutely idiotic.
Stanky
AG
Just sent you a note about 22-26 July in Breck. Looked on your link like thise dates might be available.
10andBOUNCE
AG
How's your internet service? I might would have to work a little bit remotely but I'd interested.
JustPanda
AG
Plus just because we say we're glad you're here doesn't mean it's true - I tell people thanks for being here all the time because they open up their wallet more when they feel needed and i don't feel bad when it's someone i don't want here. it's the truth only thing is TX is ignorant enough to fall for it every time - you guys are regurgitating it - so you must have believed it
Phat32
AG
You went to school in Texas. Shut the **** up.
East Dallas Ag
AG
Emailed on the condos...
Schall 02
AG
Will text you. We could use a getaway.
TailG8TR
AG
Brand new info for Breck ..

Health Order and Curfew
proudaggie02
AG
I appreciate all the interest and inquiries via private message and email. I wanted to mention that I have a 6-night window of availability in Breckenridge from July 27 to August 2. Please let me know if anyone is interested in booking, and I'll give an Aggie discount... in the range of 25-30% for a 3-4 night stay & 30-40% for a 5-6 night stay.

I also wanted to mention that compliance with the mandatory mask requirement has appeared to be very good, and the atmosphere in Breckenridge has been great this summer.
milner79
Enjoyed our stay at the Breckenridge condo. Great location on the south side of downtown, basically at the corner of Park and Main ... everything you could want is within a nice walk out the backdoor. Private underground parking protects your vehicle. Comfortable place for two. Nice balcony. Owner very helpful and accommodating.

Morning we left was 39 in Breck ... welcomed back to 90s in Texas.
proudaggie02
AG
milner79 said:

Enjoyed our stay at the Breckenridge condo. Great location on the south side of downtown, basically at the corner of Park and Main ... everything you could want is within a nice walk out the backdoor. Private underground parking protects your vehicle. Comfortable place for two. Nice balcony. Owner very helpful and accommodating.

Morning we left was 39 in Breck ... welcomed back to 90s in Texas.
It was a pleasure to host you, and I'm glad you enjoyed your stay in Breckenridge. I also love the balcony/view, location, and convenience of being able to park at the beginning of the trip and then walk everywhere. I hope you enjoyed some great meals also; I'm a big fan of the food in Breckenridge.

I wanted to mention to everyone that the Breckenridge place is wide open beginning August 15th. Please let me know if anyone is interested in booking, and I'll give an Aggie discount... in the range of 20-30% for a 3-4 night stay & 30-40% for a 5+ night stay.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/12714404?source_impression_id=p3_1593728023_QqJ9ladKt5o64qAq&guests=1&adults=1

If anyone is interested in booking or has any questions, please feel free to reply on this thread, send me a message, or email me at breckloftds@yahoo.com .
FbgTxAg
AG
S of a B I'm struggling not to take you up on this.
62strat
AG
Will you do a 2 or 3 night for a Parker, CO aggie?

We normally stay at grand lodge on peak 7, but we're going for my kid's bday and it's fall break, so we're having a tougher time finding availability. it would be thurs/fri/sat night or just the fri/sat oct 16-18.

are you on any shuttle routes?

proudaggie02
AG
FbgTxAg said:

S of a B I'm struggling not to take you up on this.

Do it!
proudaggie02
AG
62strat said:

We normally stay at grand lodge on peak 7, but we're going for my kid's bday and it's fall break, so we're having a tougher time finding availability. it would be thurs/fri/sat night or just the fri/sat oct 16-18.

I can do 3 nights & possibly 2 nights. My property manager is requiring a buffer night before and after all reservations, so they're asking for 3-night minimums.

I'm not sure about shuttle routes, but I believe one stops in front of the building. My condo is basically at Park & Main, and a 1-2 minute walk to the Peak 9 base.

Speaking of Fall Break, we booked round trip flights from Denver to San Diego for $176 total for our family of 4.
Jackal99
AG
For someone who's never been to Breckenridge, help with a few questions? What sort of things are there to do around there with a 7-year old? Is it easy to get out and do things and still keep a decent distance from other people? What is the mask/case number situation like there? I may be able to swing a visit, but want to be prepared before bringing it up with my wife.
62strat
AG
proudaggie02 said:

62strat said:

I can do 3 nights & possibly 2 nights. My property manager is requiring a buffer night before and after all reservations, so they're asking for 3-night minimums.

I'm not sure about shuttle routes, but I believe one stops in front of the building. My condo is basically at Park & Main, and a 1-2 minute walk to the Peak 9 base.

Speaking of Fall Break, we booked round trip flights from Denver to San Diego for $176 total for our family of 4.
wow.. frontier?

Hell for that cost maybe we'll change plans lol.

Edit; wow 4 of us to SFO and back for $176- tues-sat, or $220 sat-sat.. Must be same pricing scheme.. kids fly free on tues so it saves a bit.

Still a bit weary of flying; well more so just hesitant to book it because who knows what will happen once school starts. Frontier has the crappiest credit policy of them all; have to rebook within 90 days. Definitely gonna keep an eye on it, looks like they have that same price even a week prior to fly date.
proudaggie02
AG
Jackal99 said:

For someone who's never been to Breckenridge, help with a few questions? What sort of things are there to do around there with a 7-year old? Is it easy to get out and do things and still keep a decent distance from other people? What is the mask/case number situation like there? I may be able to swing a visit, but want to be prepared before bringing it up with my wife.

To me, the best thing about Breckenridge in summer/fall is taking in the town/Main Street area (great food, people watching, etc.). We like to hike around Maggie's Pond and Peak 9, take the gondola to Peak 8 and let the kids enjoy the rides/fun park (though I think some activities are closed this summer), and do some fishing. There is good hiking in the area, mountain biking, and Lake Dillon is nice.

Breckenridge has been pretty crowded this summer, so I wouldn't recommend it if you're worried about being around people. Mask compliance has been great from everything I've seen and heard. It seems like people have been respectful of distancing but there's been a lot of peoples around town.

I've been to Breckenridge, Crested Butte, Steamboat, Grand Lake, Buena Vista, and Salida.... and eaten ~20 meals either indoors or on a patio without anyone in my family getting sick fortunately. All of these towns have been full of people.
proudaggie02
AG
62strat,

Yep, Frontier with kids fly free. It was $88 plus $88 for seat selections. I agree on the risk with Frontier, but figured it was worth it at this price.
Jackal99
AG
Thanks. I appreciate the thoughts and the honesty. I'll discuss it with the fam and let you know if it works with out plans/schedule/etc.
Stanky
AG
Stayed in the Breck condo in July. Perfect location. Easy access. Had everything we needed. Highly recommend taking advantage of this offer if you are looking to get into the mountains fir a few days.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.