Disney Vacations

69,352 Views | 352 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by aggiepaintrain
lil99chris
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If you're planning a Disney trip in the near future for you, your family or a loved one, contact me, Chris Smith, for expert help and advice with booking and planning details.

My services are FREE when you book with me!

Chris Smith '99
csmith@travelwithontheroad.com

Specialty Trips:
  • Disney World
  • Disney Cruise Line
  • Disneyland
  • Aulani Resort
  • Adventures by Disney

Relax and enjoy while I organize and plan:
  • Dining and FastPasses
  • Park and Event Tickets
  • Strollers and Scooters
  • Promotions... and more!

lil99chris
AG
Free dining is now available for select dates at Walt Disney World. If you haven't booked your fall getaway yet, give me a call or send an email for a quote.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/resort-stay-dining-package/
lil99chris
AG
Disney World pricing for 2019 is now available. If you would like a quote, please send me an email at csmith@travelwithontheroad.com or send me a PM.
Cadet05
AG
We are going in Feb 2019 but not staying in the park. Anything you can help out with there?
lil99chris
AG
Cadet05,

Please send me an email and we can discuss opportunities where i can asssist.
CAR96
AG
Any Universal Studios Orlando connections?
lil99chris
AG
Yes. Shoot me an email or call me at 832-473-one 452.
lil99chris
AG
New promotions went out today that are valid from January 1 to April 27. Give me a call or send me a message if you are interested in a free quote. Remember.....my services are free.
lil99chris
AG
If you are interested in a Disney trip over the summer or planning ahead for next year, give me a call. The 180 day dining reservation window has opened for a portion of the summer. Additionally, if a promotion arises, I will be able to apply the savings if available.
lil99chris
AG
Free dining is now available for arrivals most nights July 5 through September 30, 2019. Call or send me a message if you are interested. I will be happy to assist with planning your Disney vacation!

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/resort-hotel-stay-dining-package/
lil99chris
AG
For Texags users that book with me from today through 3/31/19.....you will receive a $25 Disney gift card at the time of travel when you plan a trip with me that includes a stay at a Disney resort, dining, and tickets.

Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Mrs MBL will probably be contacting you soon about Disneyland. Hook a brotha up.
lil99chris
AG
I will do the best I can!
Schall 02
AG
We booked hotel, passes, and transport for Disneyland before I saw this thread. Think there's anything else you could help with? My email address is in my profile...
62strat
AG
Tagging for future use.

It's a while away, but for my parents 50th they want to take my brother and me and our families on a disney cruise
lil99chris
AG
Have a great time on your trip. You picked a fantastic hotel!
lil99chris
AG
It is best to book as early as possible to get the desired room.
62strat
AG
lil99chris said:

It is best to book as early as possible to get the desired room.
this is for summer 2022. I'd imagine that's not available for booking yet is it? When will it be if not already?

We would likely get a corner balcony and two adjacent balconies. But we don't know where to start. Parents are in Houston, we're in Denver, bro is in Bay Area. Would like to try to minimize flights.
lil99chris
AG
Free dining promotion expires on Sunday, February 10th. If you are interested in going to Disney World from 7/5 to 9/30, now is the time to act.

Give me a call or send me an email for a free quote.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/resort-hotel-stay-dining-package/
lil99chris
AG
2020 iteneraries announced this week. Send me a message if you are interested.

https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/featured/2020-summer-itineraries/
lil99chris
AG
Opening dates have been announced for Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge. If you are interested in a free quote, contact me.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2019/03/star-wars-galaxys-edge-to-open-may-31-at-disneyland-resort-august-29-at-disneys-hollywood-studios/
lil99chris
AG
Some new promotions dropped this morning. If you are interested in heading to Disney World this summer, get in contact with me.

Guests can save up to 25% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels when they stay in the magic with this great room offer at Walt Disney World Resort. Valid for stays most nights May 28-Aug. 28, 2019. Book through Aug. 28, 2019.
lil99chris
AG
2020 reservations will be opening on June 18th. If you are interested in a Disney vacation, get in contact with me and we can get the ball rolling!

BTW, lots of great stuff also happening in the fall at Disney World.
LSB_2002
AG
lil99chris said:

2020 reservations will be opening on June 18th. If you are interested in a Disney vacation, get in contact with me and we can get the ball rolling!

BTW, lots of great stuff also happening in the fall at Disney World.
Sent email.
lil99chris
AG
Did you send it this morning? If so, please resend to csmith@travelwithontheroad.com.
LSB_2002
AG
lil99chris said:

Did you send it this morning? If so, please resend to csmith@travelwithontheroad.com.
I sent it yesterday, but used a different email address. Just resent.
lil99chris
AG
Is this for November? Want to make sure I have the right email. If not......I am not seeing an email. Give me a call and we can discuss.
LSB_2002
AG
lil99chris said:

Is this for November? Want to make sure I have the right email. If not......I am not seeing an email. Give me a call and we can discuss.

My email would be coming from a Southside.com email address. I'm looking for next summer 2020.

Not sure why it hasn't gotten to you yet. I sent to two different addresses now.
lil99chris
AG
Send me an email at cps1999@gmail.com
LSB_2002
AG
lil99chris said:

Send me an email at cps1999@gmail.com
On it's way!
AggieAces06
AG
Email sent!
lil99chris
AG
AggieAces06 said:

Email sent!

AggieAces06, you have an email! Call when you have some time.

LSB_2002, I never received anything. Would you mind giving me a call?
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
OP helped my sister plan their vacation for next month. My nieces are excited!
3rd Generation Ag
AG
Op helped set up my sons's trip (and mine) over this past spring break. He not only got us the best deals, he really explained how to get the most out of our visit with two toddlers. I had only made adult trips in the last 25 years. We had a incredible trip. We were able to upgrade dining plans and had character meals at Hollywood and at Chef Mickey. We were able to get fast passes. His suggestion to save the last day first made so much difference so we did not have to wait for Slinky Dog or 7 Dwarfs--both MUST do's for toddler.

I want to add one that really helped us. We took the toddlers, almost 3 and 4 back to the room about three on a Magic Kingdom late open day. They fell asleep on the bus an took a long nap. We grabbed a quick supper at the hotel and hit the park at just the right time for the fireworks and then the magic light show on the castle. During the extended hours, which the kids were wide awake from their late nap--and rode 10 rides during that extra time. Slept a little late the next day, but still were in the park in plenty of time.

Yes, get the photo thing. It is more than worth the money. And unless you have relatives in Orlando or some sort of freebie lodging, it is really worth the money to stay at Disney or at Disney Springs at least. Disney has some budget rooms--they are small but it is really a waste of money for your trip if you are spending a ton of time at the hotel anyway. If you fly in, expect the airport OUT of Olando to be super busy. Be patient.

I give Chris a five star rating. We had used someone else for an earlier trip with my daughter and not all planners are equal. Chris does a fantastic job.
lil99chris
AG
Dining and room discount promotions dropped this morning for Fall and Winter 2019. Contact me if you are interested in heading to Disney World.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.