Where is the snow for skiing

16,641 Views | 186 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by HECUBUS
Jock 07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Mid 50s is turrible
ChipFTAC01
AG
Yeah, I don't mind a nice day of spring skiing but that sounds awful.
Aggie_Boomin 21
AG
Jeez, where you skiing in a t-shirt?
ChoppinDs40
AG
Skied Monday at whistler in a long sleeve t shirt and a fleece vest. This place is unlike any other ski destination I've been to.

The Mecca of North American skiing.
Kool
AG
AggieFanatic09 said:

Skied Monday at whistler in a long sleeve t shirt and a fleece vest. This place is unlike any other ski destination I've been to.

The Mecca of North American skiing.

I was there Sunday through Thursday. I didn't much care for the rain on Tuesday and Wednesday. That's the problem with having such a low base altitude. It might be back to Utah skiing for me in the future
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
EnviroAg96
AG
Just got back from Snowmass. Second year taking the family there for SB. Awesome time, great snow and not crowded at all. Busiest day we may have waited max 5 minutes for Elk Camp gondola or Village Express. Some days it seemed my son and I were the only skiers on the Campground side of the mountain. Only downside is high potential for cancelled flights, return NS flight to IAH was cancelled so left a day later.
10andBOUNCE
AG
ABasin was really nice yesterday, about 8 new inches the last 72 hrs
CoolaidWade
AG
Looks like my schedule cleared up for Tahoe again mid April! And right after this blast they are getting right now.

Winning!
coop-aero-06
AG
There was about 18"-24" of fresh powder at Mount Rose at North Lake Tahoe this morning.

HECUBUS
AG
We were in Beaver Creek two weeks ago, no long lines like Vail and now we have skied everything in Summit County area. Still not a fan, the elevation is too high, but only bothered one of the kids. Conditions were pretty good outside of the Arrowhead base area. Arrowhead area was ice, mashed potatoes and slushy.
Post removed:
by user
HECUBUS
AG
Purgatory/Durango is the only place we go in Co., baring no snow seasons like this year. We have done steamboat a half a dozen times, just don't like the dinky airport,

That was our first trip to Summit county since the mid '90's.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.