Vegas recommendations

4,934 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by chris1515
Premium
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BlueAg2003 said:

Quote:

Then we grab a few roadies and just walk the strip and take in life's parade.

Yep! Grabbing a tallboy at the Walgreens and watching the sh**show on the strip is yet another favorite activity of mine!

Lol, that's what everyone does - everyone looking at each other thinking the same things about the "****show"
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
I don't really know if you're paying that much of a markup but my wife inevitably forgets something and by the time you add it all up, a quick trip to a grocery store does the trick.
SquirrellyDan
AG
The last couple of times I've gone I've stayed on Fremont Street (Golden Nugget). We always spend one day on the strip, too, but I like the vibe on Fremont better and I always spend less money.
AustinCountyAg
My last trip was a guys trip and we blew all our money the first two nights. Ended up going to cvs or Walgreens next to TI and bought several cases of beer for the room to get us through the next few nights. IIRC prices were basically the same for a case of what you'd pay down here
Hoyt Ag
AG
Has anyone seen Tenors of Rock? We are going in 2 weeks and can pick from seeing that or another Cirque show.
Ronyaria
I would like to visit Vegas soon too. But this year, I will not have such an opportunity... I will just continue gambling online at BtcSpin. It is fun too, but you know... Thanks for the recommendations though, they will be helpful for me one day too
chris1515
AG
If you want people watching, go to dinner at Hexx at the Paris and get a table right up against the strip. The food is good and the entertainment of watching the human circus that parades by there in one of a kind.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.