Fishing Cancun (Playa Mujeres - Excellence)

2,286 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by AustinCountyAg
willowratio
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Headed to Cancun next week to get married (too young, I know) and would like to go fly fishing with my dad. Any recs for guides?
t_engler2001
AG
Watching this thread for next time we go. Always wanted to do a fishing trip but had trouble getting away from the pool bar...
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Even in Mexico I think marrying your dad is illegal.
Chip Douglas
I went with Enrique Trinidad when I stayed at EPM two years ago. He picked my wife and I up at the hotel and drove is north to fish Isla Blanca. Great sight fishing for tarpon on our trip. Landed several in the 30-40 pound range. We had a great time and would book again for sure!

http://www.flyfishislablanca.com
KVB07
AG
Chip Douglas said:

I went with Enrique Trinidad when I stayed at EPM two years ago. He picked my wife and I up at the hotel and drove is north to fish Isla Blanca. Great sight fishing for tarpon on our trip. Landed several in the 30-40 pound range. We had a great time and would book again for sure!

http://www.flyfishislablanca.com
We Fished with the same company but Bernardo (the son) was our guide. Had a great time and he put on the fish. that was 2 summers ago and the tide was super low so the flats were difficult and the fish were jumpy. He put me in position for a handful of Permit, but I couldn't get any to go for it. He and his dad came and picked my Wife and I up at EPM. I would absolutely use them if I went back.
UndergroundAg
What kind of transportation?
AustinCountyAg
bumping if anyone has any recent experience with any guides near excellence pm?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.