Best Steak in Vegas?

11,762 Views | 81 Replies | Last: 11 yr ago by chris1515
kwammer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
You know what the highest rated steakhouse in Vegas is?

it ain't Circus Circus(unless it is highest-rated steakhouse that allows fanny packs).
O'Doyle Rules
AG
Outback next to harrah's
Bruce Almighty
AG
According to Zagat, Circus Circus is the highest rated.
Clizz47
AG
Just got back from Vegas and I would agree with some of the other posters. Once you get to an "elite" steakhouse in Vegas that serves prime meat, they should (in theory) be close to the same assuming you know how you like your steak cooked and what you like with it. That being said, look around and pick the one with the atmosphere that you want. We ate at Delmonicos (Venetian/Palazzo) and STK (Cosmopolitan) and both were great but completely different. Our favorite this trip was STK...we were in the mood for an upbeat atmosphere and this place is a really cool/trendy atmosphere with a live dj in the middle mixing music which attacts a completely different crowd than the subdued ritzy atmosphere of Delmonico. They are all great steaks...just pick pick the atmoshpere you want.
Agnzona
Craft not only has great steaks but the best made from scratch Bloody Mary I have ever had in my life!

[This message has been edited by Agnzona (edited 1/26/2013 12:24p).]
piag94
AG
Agree with clizz. Prime steak is prime steak. The only steak I've ever eaten in my life that I could actually tell a difference (in a good way) was p Lugers
rcaper
Top of Stratosphere Hotel..good food excellent view!!
txaggie05
AG
At at Delmonico this past weekend. Wasn't impressed. The meat was fairly tender, but the flavor just wasn't there for me. And the cajun seasoning was off-putting as well.
texagdoc
AG
Agree with SW @ Wynn, Cut, and Carnevino. Best surprise however was the rib-eye at Tao. That thing almost melted in my mouth! It was outstanding. Keep in mind though, that they do not have a full selection of cuts.
agdaddy04
AG
quote:
Cut (Puck) at the Palazzo.

Order the 140 dollar kobe sampler with the rare japanese wagyu on it.

i know it's 140 bones, but you'll never experience anything quite like it.

Took this advice April of last year and it was an amazing meal. Might have been our best dining experience.
jac4
AG
Haven't been to every place on this thread, but Prime is my favorite. If you go, get the fresh seafood platter as your appetizer. Without a doubt the best thing I have ever ordered in my life.
jdubd34
AG
R.I.P. The Steakhouse at Bill's Gamblin Hall
chris1515
AG
I had a very similar experience to texaggie05 above. Ate at Delmnicos a couple years ago and thought it was. The. Best meal I'd ever had. Went a few weeks ago and ...everything texaggie05 said went for me as well.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.