Altuve singles
Jose Urquidy got the win tonight for the White Sox - his 1st MLB win since he tossed 6 shutout innings for the #Astros in game 160 of the 2023 season.
— Adam Wexler (@AdamJWexler) August 15, 2026
Mathguy64 said:
Dang it. Beat me to it. But I'm drinking a very large black Manhattan with a rye of questionable heritage so I'm a little slow.
Mathguy64 said:
No Blummer it's not hard to explain. You just choose not to say it.
The D said:
Is raleigh the biggest fraud in mlb history ?
Many times in the future, please!Kevin Alvarez plates Logan Hughes.
— Fayetteville Woodpeckers (@WoodpeckersNC) August 15, 2026
We like how that sounds. pic.twitter.com/uhB3IIkEEb
Mathguy64 said:The D said:
Is raleigh the biggest fraud in mlb history ?
It's a long list.
Bonds
Anderson
Gonzo and Finley in AZ
Sosa
Palmeiro
Pudge
ManRam
Bagwell (I'll say it. It was masking his shoulder)
Profar and Tatis Jr
Arozarena
And on and on and on…
This list of users is lengthy. Cal just got a lot of bang for his buck.