HOF Weekend

994 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Ag13
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My brother and I would like to go to Beltre's Induction. Has anyone else done this? What are some things to know or keep in mind?
If you say you hate the state of politics in this nation and you don't get involved in it, you obviously don't hate the state of politics in this nation.
texasaggie2015
AG
Posting here as a reminder to come back and type out some pointers when I have a minute
DallasAg 94
I haven't been, but was checking out their site.

https://baseballhall.org/visit/hof-2024

There is a FAQ, which I can't seem to find again. It is free to get in, but if you want a reserved seat, you have to "join."

The Rangers have sent out an Event package that includes a Charter flight there and back. It includes a private event there and hotel, AFAIK.

NOW... it isn't for the cheap or poor. $6500 double occupancy... $7K single.
Ag13
AG
Went for Jeff Bagwell (and all time Astro great Pudge Rodriguez). Go go go. It was an awesome experience for a baseball fan. Never been to cooperstown otherwise but not sure how the magic of an induction weekend can be topped with so many hall of famers in town.

Rooms are expensive and getting around can be tough with so many people in town but if you love baseball it's worth every penny. A lot of people fly into Buffalo or Syracuse, but I flew in and out of NYC and spent some time there. It's a very pleasant drive from NYC to Cooperstown.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.