***** 2024 Houston Astros Season Thread ***** [Staff Warning]

3,280,479 Views | 60228 Replies | Last: 43 sec ago by Ags #1
jkag89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cynic said:

jkag89 said:

Prosperdick said:

Beat40 said:

75AG said:

Here starts a six game losing streak. Book it.

Ok.
Bleeders are the worst. Book my ass you loser. Have you watched our starting pitching lately? I know I'm not replying to the person who made the comment but he or she or it is obviously can't wait for the shoe to drop so they can cry in their pillow they bite each night.
There is always that guy that has to make the ridiculous statement with a bad loss just so he can say he told us all so if he happens to be right since he knows nobody will call him on it when he proves to be wrong. It is sad really.

Oh come on, if you don't want to hear bleeders then stay off the internet.

Some fans get mad at the team.

The others get mad at the fans who are mad.
If you don't want others calling you out on your ridiculous statements, don't post them.
gambochaman
AG
Aggie8587 said:

jah003 said:

Did we ever stop to think that Baltimore is a good baseball team?
Lol every arm we've thrown has completely embarrassed their lineup over the course of two games, sans Abreu. He completely choked it away

I would say that the Os went and got some tough pitches but every one of those, abreu missed his spot
Cheo
lol ****** bag behavior
Beau Holder
AG
Pretty painful but hard to sweep a team of the Orioles' quality for a whole season. Try again tomorrow and hope the M's lose tonight I suppose.

The real concern is this team seeming to not have any late-inning fight to the degree that you just have to hold a lead, not ever recover from losing it. But for one night it just is what it is.
Cheo
jkag89 said:

Cynic said:

jkag89 said:

Prosperdick said:

Beat40 said:

75AG said:

Ok.
Bleeders are the worst. Book my ass you loser. Have you watched our starting pitching lately? I know I'm not replying to the person who made the comment but he or she or it is obviously can't wait for the shoe to drop so they can cry in their pillow they bite each night.
There is always that guy that has to make the ridiculous statement with a bad loss just so he can say he told us all so if he happens to be right since he knows nobody will call him on it when he proves to be wrong. It is sad really.

If you don't want others calling you out on your ridiculous statements, don't post them.

****** bag behavior. Good job bro!
Ciboag96
Espada giveth. Espada taketh away
bearkatag15
AG
Ciboag96 said:

You put this on Espada? Please explain to me how this loss is on him?

Fightin' Texas Aggie and Sam Houston State Bearkat
Beau Holder
AG
He loaded the bases and allowed a grand slam, clearly.
jkag89
Cheo said:

jkag89 said:

Cynic said:

jkag89 said:

Prosperdick said:

Beat40 said:

75AG said:

Ok.

****** bag behavior. Good job bro!
BadAggie
AG
Hey, on the bright side
BCEDAg
AG
bearkatag15 said:

Ciboag96 said:

Espada should have started the 8th inning with the left handed reliever King to face the LH Oriole batters. That loss is on Joe.

Prosperdick
AG
Cynic said:

jkag89 said:

Prosperdick said:

Beat40 said:

75AG said:

Ok.

Look, there are bleeders who vent in the moment, I get it and don't begrudge them that feeling as it sucks when you see your favorite team blow a huge lead. It's one of the reasons you rarely see me post during the game.

It's the ones who are harbingers of death proclaiming a 6 game slide based on one pitcher's bad performance. It's ridiculous and needs to be called out and ridiculed. Over the next week we'll see if this loser it right or a jack ass.
Texas A&M
It sucks that we lost tonight, but this was one of the highlights of the year.

cc10106
Orioles can light it up especially at home. Get the split this weekend.
Mathguy64
AG
I was listening to the radio tonight. Sparky said the ball Santander hit was 99 and high out of the zone?
Ags #1
AG
It was but obviously the issue was not getting one or two out there. But was pretty high. Not center cut
FrioAg 00
AG
cc10106 said:

Orioles can light it up especially at home. Get the split this weekend.

Fram is going to go ahead and grab us that tomorrow. Then we will see if Kuchi can get us more.
linkdude
AG
EastCoastAgNc
AG
EastCoastAgNc
AG

How can anyone hate him
Philip J Fry
AG
Sounds like all the players need some new mattresses or something. Jesus
Hornbeck
AG
Philip J Fry said:

Sounds like all the players need some new mattresses or something. Jesus

You'd think superfan Jim Macingvale could hook that up… and SAVE YOU MONEY!
Mathguy64
AG
Yeah. Sometimes you just shake your head and tip your cap. How he pulled that and hit it that far is beyond me.
BadAggie
AG

BadAggie
AG

W
AG
couldn't break up the Cubs and the Cardinals
W
AG
and if we were to delve into an alternate reality...

in which the Reds were correctly placed into the NL East with the great Pirates and Phillies teams of the 1970's...

wow, that would have changed baseball history dramatically
Mathguy64
AG
That is definitely not what the O's cap looked like in 74.
Faustus
NM
CatD11Ag
AG
Man, I love baseball cards. 1974 was about the time I started collecting them. Anyway, this shows what the '74 Orioles hats looked like.
Sgt. Hartman
AG
I saw King Tuck do the same thing Santander did last year in Camden Yards. It was against the O's stud closer. Great players are going to make great plays.
Mathguy64
AG
W said:

and if we were to delve into an alternate reality...

in which the Reds were correctly placed into the NL East with the great Pirates and Phillies teams of the 1970's...

wow, that would have changed baseball history dramatically

If we didn't have to fly half way across the country for every away game. Of course that still mostly hasn't changed. But back then we literally had to do that. The East teams have always had a huge travel advantage.
BCEDAg
AG
bearkatag15 said:

Ciboag96 said:

Espada had both Abreu and King warming up prior to the eighth inning. Surprised he didn't start with LH King to face the Orioles LH batters. Bad management.

wessimo
AG
gambochaman said:

Maroon&Fight said:

wessimo said:

Tuve needs his HR bat back

You mean the guy who hit a HR tonight?

He means the bat he gave the kid

Looking at the replay, it looks like Tuve hit the HR with an unpainted bat. The one he gave the kid was orange.
3B Paul 97
AG
My concern with the Mariners changing coaches is that they catch a spark. Hope last nights comeback isn't the start of something. I'd like to see the Stros go at least 5-4 through next weekend.
First Page Last Page
Page 1484 of 1721

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.