***** 2024 Houston Astros Season Thread ***** [Staff Warning]

3,524,821 Views | 63355 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by kb2001
linkdude
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If we give Breggy six years, then we should add the extra year on Tuve's deal just to give him the extra chance to get to 3k.
EastCoastAgNc
AG
wangus12
AG
Isn't Altuve's contract basically for as long as he wants to play
superaggie73
AG
AlwaysNextYear89 said:

Would be nice to face Clase this weekend...but I wonder if Guardians would hold him back so our guys don't see him. He is the scariest guy in the AL playoffs in my opinion. He just does not get beat.

Edit: Rangers traded him and DeShields to Indians for Kluber--so glad he is not playing for S Oklahoma these days

Lol…I have a buddy who is a lifelong Rangers fan. He tells me at least once a week that he still has nightmares about the Clase trade. He literally texts me every time a new Clase stat/achievement hits twitter.
EastCoastAgNc
AG
AggieJ2002
AG
Last year there were 2 early Wild Card games (Both AL Series) and 2 late Wild Card games (Both NL Series). Really hoping we get one of the late games. Absolutely hate having the day playoff games. I assume the Mets series gets one of the late times and wouldn't surprise me to see the Padres late as well since they are West Coast. Really rooting for Mets @ Padres to kill both those scenarios and maybe we get the other night games
kb2001
AG
Good video on this season, and how the dying dynasty was saved. ~15 minutes

First Page Refresh
Page 1811 of 1811

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.