So who will the Ranger fans boo

13,778 Views | 149 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by fc2112
TarponChaser
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TexasAggiesWin said:

annie88 said:

Second video - The Astros superfan who collected all the data.... still says - "that he found the fewest instances during Altuve's at-bats of trash can banging". Fewest cheating moments still equals cheating though.

No, it doesn't. It doesn't prove that Altuve was even listening to it or knew what it was.

What hot garbage.

The fact that people are still talking about this bull**** six years later is just pathetic. At the time I thought they should've named names. And I still hold of that.

It's not fair to others to get dragged down with that.

Then you add an all the other signs stealing, and bull**** things that were going on around the league that nobody cares about.
So not going to address the 1st video? OK

Like I've said, he is a damn good hitter, nobody has denied that. However, he was caught up in the **** and people have questions. If you are complaining that people are still talking about it 6 years later, I wonder how you survive on the Politics board!

People who still claim Altuve "was caught up in the ****" are willfully ignorant as even the MLB and other investigations exonerated him.
annie88
AG
TexasAggiesWin said:

annie88 said:

Second video - The Astros superfan who collected all the data.... still says - "that he found the fewest instances during Altuve's at-bats of trash can banging". Fewest cheating moments still equals cheating though.

No, it doesn't. It doesn't prove that Altuve was even listening to it or knew what it was.

What hot garbage.

The fact that people are still talking about this bull**** six years later is just pathetic. At the time I thought they should've named names. And I still hold of that.

Then you add an all the other signs stealing, and bull**** things that were going on around the league that nobody cares about.

Like I've said, he is a damn good hitter, nobody has denied that. However, he was caught up in the **** and people have questions. If you are complaining that people are still talking about it 6 years later, I wonder how you survive on the Politics board!

Because baseball and politics are so similar.
Good analogy there ace.

I did answer it. Just cause the banging is going on. Doesn't mean Altuve had anything to do with it.

The questions have been answered, the haters just don't like the answers.

Cry more, Ranger fans.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
TexasAggiesWin
S
annie88 said:

TexasAggiesWin said:

annie88 said:

What hot garbage.

Because baseball and politics are so similar.
Good analogy there ace.

I did answer it. Just cause the banging is going on. Doesn't mean Altuve had anything to do with it.

The questions have been answered, the haters just don't like the answers.

Cry more, Ranger fans.
You answered the 1st video with him claiming 3 different things happened? LOL
Harry Dunne

Proud Rangers roidhead tradition

TexasAggiesWin
S
Harry Dunne said:

So Adolis does roids now? Good lord
MelvinUdall
I love it, Rangers fans are suffering another loss, and they immediately go back to 2017…I get it, this will give you comfort at around 10:30 on Sunday night when the Rangers seasons over…2017 has nothing to do with Altuve absolutely ripping your hearts out tonight, in your park…sleep tight on all of that.
TexasAggiesWin
S
MelvinUdall said:

I love it, Rangers fans are suffering another loss, and they immediately go back to 2017…I get it, this will give you comfort at around 10:30 on Sunday night when the Rangers seasons over…2017 has nothing to do with Altuve absolutely ripping your hearts out tonight, in your park…sleep tight on all of that.
It is funny I never claimed that. I've said multiple times Altuve ripped our hearts out tonight. However, I guess I cannot respond to others according to Melvin
TarponChaser
TexasAggiesWin said:

Harry Dunne said:

Probably not steroids. Too easy to detect. Athletes today do stuff like designer HGH which is why Garcia wears a size 9" hat.
TexasAggiesWin
S
TarponChaser said:

TexasAggiesWin said:

Harry Dunne said:

Probably not steroids. Too easy to detect. Athletes today do stuff like designer HGH which is why Garcia wears a size 9" hat.
So Astros don't do it, I assume? They are pure of heart
annie88
AG
I never said, I watched all the videos, that first video is too ****ing long. I skimmed through it though. Then I did a little research, and there's a lot of different comments out there, Korea, talking about some of them, but most of the players say Altuve never did it.

Did you watch the whole thing? Because it kind of goes against what you're saying.

Look if you want to believe he cheated and obviously you do go ahead. He didn't.

We will have to agree to disagree.

But yes, regarding baseball, the way he plays, how gracious he is to his other teammates, and other players on other teams, after six years yes, you need to move on.

Because it's a really bitter ****ty look dude.
TarponChaser
TexasAggiesWin said:

TarponChaser said:

TexasAggiesWin said:

Harry Dunne said:

So Astros don't do it, I assume? They are pure of heart

Having been around plenty of guys who have done steroids and other stuff there's nobody on the Astros roster who has a physique with the signs of PED use. Doesn't mean there aren't any but none of the signs are there.
TexasAggiesWin
S
annie88 said:

I never said, I watched all the videos, that first video is too ****ing long. I skimmed through it though. Then I did a little research, and there's a lot of different comments out there, Korea, talking about some of them, but most of the players say Altuve never did it.

Did you watch the whole thing? Because it kind of goes against what you're saying.

Look if you want to believe he cheated and obviously you do go ahead. He didn't.

But yes, regarding baseball, the way he plays, how gracious he is to his other teammates, and other players on other teams, after six years yes, you need to move on.

I've just said he is associated with cheaters. That is the point of both of those videos. If that is a bitter ****ty look, oh well

Just to expand, I've constantly said Altuve is a great hitter. Hell, any team in baseball would want him hitting in their lineup. As a Ranger fan, would love for him to be in our lineup. Not sure why the hell this has to be so personal
annie88
AG
TexasAggiesWin said:

annie88 said:

I've just said he is associated with cheaters. That is the point of both of those videos. If that is a bitter ****ty look, oh well

Being associated with cheaters, does not make you a cheater. If my neighbor kills someone, I'm not a murderer.

And lighten up, we're all just messing with each other.

Altuve the GOAT

annie88
AG
Hey, I just noticed we joined TexAgs only five months apart in 2006.
TexasAggiesWin
S
annie88 said:

Hey, I just noticed we joined TexAgs only five months apart in 2006.
I swear I joined about 2 week earlier! When the Ags where playing Tech at the end of September in 2006. But I'll take it after the win versus Mizzou, LOL

I promise, like I've said, Altuve is someone that ANY team would want on their team. I just blame Mattress Mack and the banana man for the Rangers struggles!
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

HGH can fuel mandible & maxilla growth and give you protruding eyebrows, but I'm not aware of it giving you a peaked dome like that. Not saying he isn't, but the multi-story dome probably isn't from juicing. It's much more likely from something like rickets given that he's from Cuba (see OJ Simpson's head shape for an example)
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Swollen Thumb
AG
Gawd so much butt hurt on this thread. As an Astros fan it's glorious. Just admit it Ranger fan, tonight was crushing. I mean….absolutely soul destroying. Right? It's where most of us live with Aggie football, so I'm familiar with the neighborhood. Astros have provided the only sports joy I've known for the last several years. Sucks you haven't had that. It shows.
agent-maroon
AG
Swollen Thumb said:

Gawd so much butt hurt on this thread. As an Astros fan it's glorious. Just admit it Ranger fan, tonight was crushing. I mean….absolutely soul destroying. Right? It's where most of us live with Aggie football, so I'm familiar with the neighborhood. Astros have provided the only sports joy I've known for the last several years. Sucks you haven't had that. It shows.

It's never really about the actual game, is it?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
alvtimes
Philly is armpit of US….. that aligns as Houston being the AH of the US…… enjoy the AH stench derma.
Swollen Thumb
AG
alvtimes said:

Philly is armpit of US….. that aligns as Houston being the AH of the US…… enjoy the AH stench derma.

I swear I feels like I'm back on the 4th grade playground with these sick burns. I should have ventured over to this board sooner. When do the mom jokes start? I'm here for it!
FriscoKid
AG
dermdoc said:

Next?

You?
BudFox7
wiggythump said:

Obnoxious, arrogant, act like the whole world is against them when in reality they've done nothing but make themselves the villain.

I'll give it to the the Astros, it's been a hell of a run and been amazing baseball to watch. But the run is and will always be tainted by the cheating scandal. Plus the running around acting like a permanent victimhoom mentality is getting really annoying.

Your tears are quite delicious.

The cheaters are toasting tonight with chalices full of your delicious tears. To the greatest post season player ever.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
annie88 said:

TexasAggiesWin said:

annie88 said:

Being associated with cheaters, does not make you a cheater. If my neighbor kills someone, I'm not a murderer.

And lighten up, we're all just messing with each other.

Altuve the GOAT

Alutuve certainly is an incredible player, but you missed the 2nd half of our creed:

"Nor tolerate those who do"
Woods Ag
AG
Uh oh... pissy Rangers fans are out reciting Aggie honor code because their wittle feelins is hurt and maybe they can pull some morale high ground with The Code...

"Let's F'n Go! This is MY **** RIGHT HERE!"

Game 6 Closeout Coming
kyledr04
AG
Swollen Thumb said:

That's pretty much it. A Rangers and Aggie fan knows nothing but pain and disappointment. Throw in the Cowboys too. So even if you're an Astros fan, just being an Aggie should tell you all need to know about Rangers fans.
Woods Ag
AG
I feel ya but my sympathy wanes when every time the Astros are mentioned every ******bag in the world goes "oh the cheaters... yeah, cheaters... uh, ya cuz they cheated, uh cheaters bllaaaah"

Taste it.. cheat, don't cheat, we just whip ass.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Woods Ag said:

I feel ya but my sympathy wanes when every time the Astros are mentioned every ******bag in the world goes "oh the cheaters... yeah, cheaters... uh, ya cuz they cheated, uh cheaters bllaaaah"

Taste it.. cheat, don't cheat, we just whip ass.

There is that "we" only Astros fans pretend everyone else uses.

Tell me, what ass do you whip Mr. Woods Ag? Greg from accounting? Cringe.

ETA: & I'll save you the trouble: not a rangers fan, and don't read their thread.
Harry Dunne
TexasAggiesWin said:

Harry Dunne said:

You think that Megamind melon is natural?

Chicken & rice?

AgPediRPh
AG
Well after last night, Rangers fans now have a legitimate reason to boo Altuve
Woods Ag
AG
Oh ok Mr PlaneCrashGuy.. I'm a lifelong fan. I use "we" and if you think it's only Astros fans that use that then you don't pay attention to other sports/franchises..

Get ****ed already, ok, buddy? Thanks
Carlo4
AG
Barnyard96 said:

Rangers lose 3 straight and its straight to the cheater debate.

Love it, Love it, Love it.

Jung and Garcia hit HRs in the series and the steroids debate immediately starts.

Same ball of garbage.
tjack16
AG

And guess which one won the game
Cru
S

Barnyard96
AG
Carlo4 said:

Barnyard96 said:

Rangers lose 3 straight and its straight to the cheater debate.

Love it, Love it, Love it.

Jung and Garcia hit HRs in the series and the steroids debate immediately starts.

Same ball of garbage.

Weird that its the first I'm hearing that.
Beechcraft AG 91
AG
tjack16 said:

wiggythump said:

Rangers live rent free in your head

Well we are playing the rangers…. So not exactly rent free. It's not like we are playing the Yankees and talking about the rangers
Who are these rangerettes you are speaking of?
BeechcraftAG 91

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.