So who will the Ranger fans boo

13,701 Views | 149 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by fc2112
AgRyan04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I don't think he hit him intentionally.

But I would have been fine putting it 8" higher right in his ear hole. But I'm old and supported the Bob Gibson and Nolan Ryan mentality of pitching.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
dermdoc
AG
wiggythump said:

annie88 said:

wiggythump said:

dermdoc said:

wiggythump said:

Rangers live rent free in your head

I love it as long as the Astros win.

I have a large head.

Astros fans are nearly as insufferable as Philadelphia Fans. And that's really saying something.
Really? Because the Rangers fans were cheering when they thought Jose almost got hit in the head. That's ****ed up.

The man never cheated, he doesn't deserve to be booed, and he's certainly as **** does not deserve to be cheered on when a ball comes near his head.
Any words now Annie? Is it okay to throw high and tight to Garcia?

Yes it is. This is how baseball works. I think Garcia would agree with me.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
wiggythump
AG
Course you would. Y'all's fans cheered for Yuli Gurial when he made the squinty eyes after he hit a home run against Yu Darvish. Trashy ass fan base.
AgRyan04
Yuli never played for the Cubs.
wiggythump
AG
No ***** He played for the Astros while Yu Darvish was on the Dodgers.
wiggythump
AG
You are literally tripping over yourself. You started this whole thread to ***** about the Rangers throwing high and tight on Altuve. But now it's okay when the roles are reverse. Lmao.
AgRyan04
I understood the reference.

I was implying that your assumption was inaccurate.
dermdoc
AG
Altuve
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AgRyan04
This is a fun game!
Dolemite
AG
wiggythump said:

You are literally tripping over yourself. You started this whole thread to ***** about the Rangers throwing high and tight on Altuve. But now it's okay when the roles are reverse. Lmao.

Love it. This guy has covered all of the modern day stages of faux internet rage.

Do you think Gracia was practicing his bat spike while his team lost?
dermdoc
AG
wiggythump said:

annie88 said:

wiggythump said:

dermdoc said:

wiggythump said:

I have a large head.

Astros fans are nearly as insufferable as Philadelphia Fans. And that's really saying something.
Really? Because the Rangers fans were cheering when they thought Jose almost got hit in the head. That's ****ed up.

The man never cheated, he doesn't deserve to be booed, and he's certainly as **** does not deserve to be cheered on when a ball comes near his head.

Yes. It is baseball.
sts7049
AG
wiggythump said:

annie88 said:

wiggythump said:

dermdoc said:

wiggythump said:

I have a large head.

you aren't very bright if you think that was intentional down 2 runs in the bottom of the 8th in the ALCS
AgRyan04
and frankly it wasn't that high....hit his elbow guard
annie88
AG
wiggythump said:

annie88 said:

wiggythump said:

dermdoc said:

wiggythump said:

I have a large head.

Wasn't intentional but if you need to think that to make yourself feel better go ahead. Funny how nobody got upset with a close one with Bregman. But Bregman handled it with class unlike Garcia.

Altuve is the goat.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
jkag89
sts7049 said:

wiggythump said:

annie88 said:

wiggythump said:

dermdoc said:

wiggythump said:

I have a large head.

you aren't very bright if you think that was intentional down 2 runs in the bottom of the 8th in the ALCS
Yep Garcia overreacting forced Blue's hand with ejecting Abreu. Pressley gets as much time as he needs to warm up instead of a wild Abreu having to face one more batter. Not only is Leclerec being asked to do something he is not used to, he has to sit a long time. If Garcia walks down to first, Rangers probably win this one.
annie88
AG
Carlo4 said:

annie88 said:

wiggythump said:

dermdoc said:

wiggythump said:

I have a large head.

Who cheered when he almost got hit? Fans like that are pathetic.

And yes, he cheated. The entire team cheated and got caught. Odds are every team in baseball did something but the Astros were the worst.

You also won 2 World Series, so very jealous.

Jos Altuve absolutely never cheated.

And no, the Astros weren't the worst.
agent-maroon
AG
annie88 said:

Carlo4 said:

annie88 said:

wiggythump said:

dermdoc said:

wiggythump said:

I have a large head.

And yes, he cheated. The entire team cheated and got caught. Odds are every team in baseball did something but the Astros were the worst.

Is there anything that can defeat the dreaded "nuh-uh" defense?
TexasAggiesWin
S
annie88 said:

Carlo4 said:

annie88 said:

wiggythump said:

dermdoc said:

wiggythump said:

I have a large head.

jkag89
I suggest you watch both of these.

TexasAggiesWin
S
jkag89 said:

First video - His story changes 3 times on why he didn't want his jersey pulled off. His team is full of cheaters, but we should trust he was clean.

Second video - The Astros superfan who collected all the data.... still says - "that he found the fewest instances during Altuve's at-bats of trash can banging". Fewest cheating moments still equals cheating though.

However, it is what it is. Altuve is still a damn good hitter and hit a piss missle tonight in Arlington. But to say he never cheated is disingenuous. He may have cheated less, but that doesn't mean he didn't cheat.
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

First video - His story changes 3 times on why he didn't want his jersey pulled off.
Such a confusing video. I'm still not sure which side of the Altuve cheating or not argument they were trying to make. Doesn't really change anything. If the astros were willing to cheat then they would be more than willing to lie about it to protect a legacy player.
jja79
AG
AgRyan04 said:

Rangers fans were absolutely insufferable on this forum back when they were good.

I've been an Astros fan from when I went to my first 45's game 59 years ago. Astros fans aren't any better now. It's a product of being good. People who have nothing at all to do with it start to flex. I've got a good friend that pitched 7 MLB seasons, 3 with the Astros and even he doesn't say we when talking about them or puff his chest at other fans.
Barnyard96
AG
Rangers lose 3 straight and its straight to the cheater debate.

Love it, Love it, Love it.
MelvinUdall
TexasAggiesWin said:

jkag89 said:

First video - His story changes 3 times on why he didn't want his jersey pulled off. His team is full of cheaters, but we should trust he was clean.

Second video - The Astros superfan who collected all the data.... still says - "that he found the fewest instances during Altuve's at-bats of trash can banging". Fewest cheating moments still equals cheating though.

However, it is what it is. Altuve is still a damn good hitter and hit a piss missle tonight in Arlington. But to say he never cheated is disingenuous. He may have cheated less, but that doesn't mean he didn't cheat.

I watched that documentary, and it was really well done and I am an Astros fan. I would still like to know, specifically on Altuve, what were the outcomes when the trashcan was hit for him…was at an advantage for him? In the end, prior to and after it all, he has been a great hitter, there is literally no denying it and it was proven again tonight. He is a future HOF if he continues to do what he is doing, that isn't up for debate.
AgRyan04
Didn't they hit better on the road than at home in those playoffs?
MelvinUdall
AgRyan04 said:

Yes they did.
annie88
AG

No, it doesn't. It doesn't prove that Altuve was even listening to it or knew what it was.

What hot garbage.

The fact that people are still talking about this bull**** six years later is just pathetic. At the time I thought they should've named names. And I still hold of that.

It's not fair to others to get dragged down with that.

Then you add an all the other signs stealing, and bull**** things that were going on around the league that nobody cares about.
annie88
AG
AgRyan04 said:

They did but that doesn't fit their narrative. Let them be bitter, let them be stupid.
annie88
AG
24601 said:

MrCoachEricTaylor said:

24601 said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

As a complete newbie to baseball only due to the Ags recent success and hire of schloss I am completely indifferent to either team against each other. I will route for whichever wins from here on out. That being said from my perspective the Astro's fans on this site are by far more antagonistic and cocky than the rangers fans.

And go back to 2011 and roles are reversed. That's how these things work when you're on top.

You mean before we were division rivals and most fans in DFW didn't mind the Astros?

That is interesting revisionist history, or maybe your circle of peers didn't care. I was on campus during those years, and trust me the cocky attitude was overwhelming from Rangers fans.

Well, in all fairness, we were 56106 that year.

No one was concerned with the Astros then.
annie88
AG
dermdoc said:

wiggythump said:

annie88 said:

wiggythump said:

dermdoc said:

wiggythump said:

I have a large head.

annie88
AG
tjack16 said:

McInnis said:

So I guess you believe the Manred report which concluded that most of the Astros did steal signs. But not the part that said that Altuve did not. What special knowledge do you have that the commissioner did not?

They also believe the buzzer theory which has been proven false by pretty much everybody with knowledge including the national baseball media

Yeah, that's extra pathetic.

Like flat-earther bull*****
annie88
AG
wiggythump said:

And you rose to the bait.
TexasAggiesWin
S
annie88 said:

No, it doesn't. It doesn't prove that Altuve was even listening to it or knew what it was.

What hot garbage.

The fact that people are still talking about this bull**** six years later is just pathetic. At the time I thought they should've named names. And I still hold of that.

It's not fair to others to get dragged down with that.

Then you add an all the other signs stealing, and bull**** things that were going on around the league that nobody cares about.
So not going to address the 1st video? OK

Like I've said, he is a damn good hitter, nobody has denied that. However, he was caught up in the **** and people have questions. If you are complaining that people are still talking about it 6 years later, I wonder how you survive on the Politics board!
annie88
AG
agent-maroon said:

annie88 said:

Carlo4 said:

annie88 said:

wiggythump said:

dermdoc said:

wiggythump said:

I have a large head.

Is there anything that can defeat the dreaded "nuh-uh" defense?

Is there anything that can defeat the dreaded "yuh huh" defense?
Prosperdick
AG
annie88 said:

dermdoc said:

wiggythump said:

annie88 said:

wiggythump said:

dermdoc said:

wiggythump said:

I have a large head.

Look at the size of that melon!!! Barry Bonds is blushing...but the rangers never cheat, don't juice (cough cough, Jose Canseco, Pudge, Palmeiro, Juan Gonzalez, cough). Bunch of f***ing hypocrites, the lot of you.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.