Where are all the Astros threads???

9,864 Views | 144 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by Cultish Oil Billionaire
txaggie2012
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
LeagueCityAg said:

Staff moved the thread lmao

Can't have any non Astro threads clogging up premium!!!
vander54
S
LeagueCityAg said:

Staff moved the thread lmao

Lasted longer than I expected. It would have made it to morning at the minimum if it was an Astros thread.
World's worst proofreader
reineraggie09
AG
TacosaurusRex said:

reineraggie09 said:

TacosaurusRex said:

Where are all the Rangers championships?

I swear there weren't this many Astros fans anywhere 7 years ago

I had to wear these hats as a kid. I deserved to see a championship.

Fair
Hornbeck
AG
TacosaurusRex said:

reineraggie09 said:

TacosaurusRex said:

Where are all the Rangers championships?

I swear there weren't this many Astros fans anywhere 7 years ago

I had to wear these hats as a kid. I deserved to see a championship.

Yeah, and I watched a WS game ended by Blummer…
JWinTX
CoachAg19 said:

KNM2020 said:

AGSFAN82 said:

KNM2020 said:

Don't think this thread will last long
About as long as the Rangers will last in post season.

Lol cope some more y'all got swept at home by a 51 win team. You're little comments won't fix that lmao

Aaaand the Rangers got swept at home (outscored 39-10) by a team that got swept at home by a 51-win team. Still plenty of baseball left to play. Rangers have put themselves in a good spot. Astros have work to do. We'll see what happens.

The Astros don't get their Super Bowl series again this season. I'm sure you'll kick our ass next year when y'all decide to care again.

Unfortunately. Seattle is mad and they think y'all are purdy.
Ciboag96
JWinTX said:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the Mariners are going to rage harpoon us in the poop deck
sonnysixkiller
AG
Op you are a idiot ranger fan what has that team ever accomplished.
Marvin
AG
txaggie2012 said:

Surely they clinched the West this weekend playing the 50 win Royals….

You're a metro fan? Makes a lot more sense now....

Marvin
AG
JWinTX said:

CoachAg19 said:

KNM2020 said:

AGSFAN82 said:

KNM2020 said:

Don't think this thread will last long
About as long as the Rangers will last in post season.

Lol cope some more y'all got swept at home by a 51 win team. You're little comments won't fix that lmao

Aaaand the Rangers got swept at home (outscored 39-10) by a team that got swept at home by a 51-win team. Still plenty of baseball left to play. Rangers have put themselves in a good spot. Astros have work to do. We'll see what happens.

The Astros don't get their Super Bowl series again this season. I'm sure you'll kick our ass next year when y'all decide to care again.

Hahahaha, that's cute. Rangerette fan thinking anything short of trophy means something. Not that you would know. Rangers are, by definition, a loser.

Let's see what October brings.
Grapesoda2525
RockwallHeathAG said:

Rangers had a tough stretch after losing their top 3 pitchers, their all star 3rd baseman, their all star right fielder, and their all star catcher to injuries. Got most of them back and have righted the ship.
That's the greatest part of all this. Astro fans wouldn't have even had a chance if it wasn't for massive injuries incurred by the rangers.
Greg Johnson
Grapesoda2525 said:

RockwallHeathAG said:

Rangers had a tough stretch after losing their top 3 pitchers, their all star 3rd baseman, their all star right fielder, and their all star catcher to injuries. Got most of them back and have righted the ship.
That's the greatest part of all this. Astro fans wouldn't have even had a chance if it wasn't for massive injuries incurred by the rangers.
I've been a rabid Astros fan for 60 years and was at their first game when I was 7 years old.

Congrats Rangers fans. You deserve it and I hope you get hot in the playoffs. It would be fantastic to have another WS in Texas this year.

This was just not the Astros year. They are a top-10 team but committed the ultimate sin. They got cold down the stretch in one of the biggest division 3-way ties with 10 games left in MLB history. You have to get hot at the right time and the Rangers are doing that.

The Astros could get hot on the last 6 games and maybe get a wildcard, but I think they are done.

Go Rangers!
AgsWin2011
AG
Love how this thread got moved to the MLB board! It would still be on Premium if roles were reversed!
Greg Johnson
AgsWin2011 said:

Love how this thread got moved to the MLB board! It would still be on Premium if roles were reversed!
What? I thought this was on the Premium Board or I would not have wasted my time on the comment above.
West Roxbury
53-year Astros fan here. Congrats to the Rangers and their fans. A very potent offensive team with an exciting future. Bochy was also able to weather that rough patch with a calm demeanor of someone who has been there before. That's important for your young club.

The MLB season is unbelievably long with lots of twists and turns. The nature of baseball is such that I never talk trash about baseball. So much is decided by the next day's starting pitcher and October is a whole different animal. The best teams don't always win in October. The hottest team does.
AgsWin2011
AG
Nope. It was started on Premium, which is why I was surprised this thread still lived. They moved it over to MLB. Wish they would do the same thing for the other teams, but they won't.
West Roxbury
Grapesoda2525 said:

RockwallHeathAG said:

Tough year injury wise for both clubs. McCullers, Garcia, Brantley (all starters and front line guys) have not played this season for just about the entire season for the Astros. That's no excuse because if we can't beat the Royals and the A's down the stretch and have a losing record at home then we deserve to be in this spot. Congrats to the Rangers.
LarryBird
As an astro fan now I know how sips feel when aggies talk **** to them, its really embarrassing in regard to this thread.
LarryBird
metrosexuals dont care about Houston at all, they are on the verge of winning the division which is like a Superbowl for them and they are running smack on Houston fans...yeah yall dont care at all.
Marvin
AG
AgsWin2011 said:

Nope. It was started on Premium, which is why I was surprised this thread still lived. They moved it over to MLB. Wish they would do the same thing for the other teams, but they won't.

They do move them- at least the ones I've seen.
Grapesoda2525
West Roxbury said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

RockwallHeathAG said:

Tough year injury wise for both clubs. McCullers, Garcia, Brantley (all starters and front line guys) have not played this season for just about the entire season for the Astros. That's no excuse because if we can't beat the Royals and the A's down the stretch and have a losing record at home then we deserve to be in this spot. Congrats to the Rangers.
McCullers doesn't really count because he's always hurt, but yeah losing Garcia / urquidy for that long sucked. Both awesome pitchers.
txaggie2012
AG
sonnysixkiller said:

Op you are a idiot ranger fan what has that team ever accomplished.

I'm an Aggie, **** talking me about not winning anything doesn't even come close to bothering me. BRING IT ON.
TexasAggiesWin
S
Weak a$$ Astros fans
TexasAggiesWin
S
LarryBird said:

As an astro fan now I know how sips feel when aggies talk **** to them, its really embarrassing in regard to this thread.

Flagged for being laughable
fullback44
AG
txaggie2012 said:

Let I'd know when you have a few rings .. what a weirdo…

Look at our main thread … it's been there all year and we post on the same thread ..
fullback44
AG
txaggie2012
AG
fullback44 said:

txaggie2012 said:

Look at our main thread … it's been there all year and we post on the same thread ..
lol this was a joke about the astro threads that get started on the premium board and get a lot more leeway than the ranger threads (this thread got moved from premium and I've never been on the MLB board until now I think)
Marvin
AG
txaggie2012 said:

fullback44 said:

txaggie2012 said:

lol this was a joke about the astro threads that get started on the premium board and get a lot more leeway than the ranger threads (this thread got moved from premium and I've never been on the MLB board until now I think)

I don't think it's the content so much as the poster. Some get more leeway than others, and they just happen to be Astros fans. Maybe?

. . .
Up 2.5 with 4 to go, surely the Rangers clinched the West…
BQCadet
BQCadet
AG
Hahahahahaha
LarryBird
Lol op is a colossal failure just like the rangers and their fat stupid fans
Furlock Bones
AG
OH MY GOD
FtBendTxAg
AG
Bahahahahhahajahahaa jaiajajajajajajjajajajaa hahahahahahjajahahahahahahajajahahahahahahahahah
Breggy Popup
AG
Bueller? Bueller?
The D
AG
txaggie2012 said:

Oops

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.