*****Official Texas Rangers 2023 Season Thread***** [Staff Warning]

2,383,380 Views | 40589 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by LeagueCityAg
DeangeloVickers
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Daveintx said:

I haven't felt like this since '11

With all due respect this wasn't even close to 11
94chem
Gonna be remembering that Semien line drive for a long time if we don't win the next 2.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
Tksymm7
AG
I cried as a 13 year old in 2011. Nowhere close.
Hungry Ojos
Josh Jung ****ed is in the 8th. Striking out swinging at terrible pitches, showing the plate discipline of a six year old, and not getting a single run home.
kyledr04
AG
What a roller coaster. So much choking. Not getting another run in the bottom of the 8th. Walking a horrible hitter to setup the obvious bomb from Altuve. Then have the bottom of the 9th at home and do absolutely nothing. Sickening.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Oh god here they come. F'ing losers.
94chem
All of the ass-talking right now is 180 degrees different if Semien hits it 3" higher. Game of inches indeed.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
PatriotAg02
AG
Bochy is blaming the delay on LeClerc's hr
94chem
ARod wanted Semien to bunt. Idiot thinks they would have pitched to Seager with Carter and Jankowski on deck.
94chem,
Proposition Joe
And this was nothing like '11. We're playing with house money right now, Rangers had a whole lot of deficiencies and they are showing. 2011 team should have won it all -- this team could have easily missed the playoffs.
AggieRob93
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

Josh Jung ****ed is in the 8th. Striking out swinging at terrible pitches, showing the plate discipline of a six year old, and not getting a single run home.

Jung singlehandedly gave the Rangers some life last night.

If you are going to point fingers, go right at Semien and Garver, and save a little for Seager. While Seager has contributed a bit this series, neither Semien nor Garver have done a thing with the bat.

Inconsistent offense, so dang many walks in the three games at GLF, and of course a terrible bullpen that even the Astros wouldn't be able to overcome is why this team lost three at home.

Hate wasting a pretty dang good second start by Montgomery.

Hope Nate is able to toss fire and smoke Sunday. We'll see if Bochy can have these guys spitting nails or if the fold mentally.
Get to game 7 and perhaps Scherzer has a renaissance.
sonnysixkiller
AG
[You should have paid attention to the warning about trolling on this thread. -Staff]
PatriotAg02
AG
Let's be honest guys. It's still happening.
PatriotAg02
AG
But that said MLB allows it so why not do it.
PatriotAg02
AG
Bochy postgame "We play the game the right way".

And that got us beat again.
Water Boy
AG
Daveintx
Just like when Houston got caught cheating, nothing happens
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Off he goes. Probably giddy he "got a rise" out of a chat forum. Dude has always been a complete clown.
Fenrir
Water Boy said:

MLB let's you but wires on ur nipples that shock you to indicate what pitch is coming? Interesting.

Maybe they switched to butt plugs like the chess player a while back. Those may not specifically be banned.
94chem
We all knew the Rangers pen would blow a game this series, and we knew it would hurt. But they still have a chance.
94chem,
Tksymm7
AG
The fact we went to game 5 of the ALCS without a blown game yet is astonishing honestly
Coppell97
AG
Post game former player announcers saying pitch was on purpose. Papi, ARod and Jeter
Coppell97
AG
If there's any karma in this world, Rangers take the next 2.
SquareOne07
AG
I just popped over here to see
[You should have paid attention to the warning about trolling this thread. -Staff]
Infection_Ag11
AG
Coppell97 said:

Astros have been so bad at home recently it wouldn't remotely shock me.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Daniel Plainview

[You should have paid attention to the warning about trolling this thread. -Staff]
Infection_Ag11
AG
SquareOne07 said:

I just popped over here to see how y'all were taking the loss to your perpetually superior opponent, but then I saw the Dermatologist dragging his sack all over y'all and decided to stick around for a while.

Y'all are more shook up about an internet poster than you are getting humiliated…again.

BUT, at the end of the day I get to live in ritzy DFW and y'all have to live in the place I tried to survive for 4 years in med school before getting the **** out.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AgsWin2011
AG
Coppell97 said:

Unfortunately the world is a pretty ****ed up place. The evil are the ones who are rewarded.
KNM2020
AG
If karma was a thing we'd have won tonight and the Asstros would've never won a World Series after they cheated.
AggieRob93
AG
PatriotAg02 said:

Then Bochy is sounding like a manager grasping at straws cause they aren't sure what to do or how to deal with this.
KT 90
AG
The mods on this board are just comical at this point. They won't ban a single one of these clowns more than 30 minutes.

fretyuioz
Thanks GarlandAg
Hungry Ojos
SquareOne07 said:

I just popped over here to see how y'all were taking the loss to your perpetually superior opponent, but then I saw the Dermatologist dragging his sack all over y'all and decided to stick around for a while.

Y'all are more shook up about an internet poster than you are getting humiliated…again.

NM, isn't worth a ban
PatriotAg02
AG
KNM2020 said:

If karma was a thing we'd have won tonight and the Asstros would've never won a World Series after they cheated.

Which backs up my assertion that this is literally hell.
Infection_Ag11
AG
AggieRob93 said:

PatriotAg02 said:

Then Bochy is sounding like a manager grasping at straws cause they aren't sure what to do or hoe to deal with this.

Ultimately it's a miracle they made it this far with that bullpen
First Page Last Page
Page 865 of 1160

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.