*****Official Texas Rangers 2023 Season Thread***** [Staff Warning]

2,389,311 Views | 40589 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by LeagueCityAg
Mr Gigem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Commentators REALLY want the O's to win
beagle2009
AG
Mr Gigem said:

No kidding. What a one-sided broadcast
bert harbinson
AG
Needed that shut down. What a job by Bradford.
TexasAggiesWin
S
Bradford doing a helluva job
KT 90
AG
Bradford with a 1-2-3 inning. Nice.
DeangeloVickers
AG
Mr Gigem said:

I guarantee their **** will smell like crab cakes tonight
ryanhnc10
AG
Awesome Bradford!
Hamburger Dan
Hey, did y'all know the Orioles won 100 games this year. They have a very bright future!
AgsWin2011
AG
beagle2009 said:

Mr Gigem said:

I feel like the media really hate the Rangers and Aggies. You can say the same about the Cowboys, but I think America is 50/50 on the Cowboys and they get a lot of love.

Why the media hates A&M and the Rangers so much, I'll never understand. If they were world beaters and won championships every year, yeah I could see everyone growing hate and resentment towards them.

Maybe it's just the fact that we are in the state of Texas and they view it as political.
NukeAg10
AG
Bradford killing it.
DallasAg 94
I think they are just indifferent to the Rangers.

Win a WS and that will change, IMO.
DallasAg 94
Bradford's successful audition for the 2024 Rotation.
DeangeloVickers
AG
Listen to how sad Smoltz is

Legal Custodian
AG
They'll start talking about us this inning. I get it from the network standpoint cause you need to give the audience hope that the 9-2 game will get closer.

And you're gonna keep the Ranger fanbase watching no matter what so might as well talk about the losing team so it's fans stay tuned to hear about how much of an aberration this game is.

I gotta think around the 8th they'll switch to talking about us
Voice Of Reason 11
AgsWin2011 said:

beagle2009 said:

Mr Gigem said:

I feel like the media really hate the Rangers and Aggies. You can say the same about the Cowboys, but I think America is 50/50 on the Cowboys and they get a lot of love.

Why the media hates A&M and the Rangers so much, I'll never understand. If they were world beaters and won championships every year, yeah I could see everyone growing hate and resentment towards them.

Maybe it's just the fact that we are in the state of Texas and they view it as political.

The Rangers have zero history minus their 2 World Series appearances and Nolan Ryan in the nation's eyes. People are told every year by A&M fans that this is the year the program will turn around only for them to go 8-4 or 5-7. Clemson caught tons of flak from people until they won a title and it will be the same thing for A&M.
DallasAg 94
Looks like they found the Rangers' media sheet. Finally, guess they're giving up hope on the O's.
PatAg
AG
Voice Of Reason 11 said:

AgsWin2011 said:

beagle2009 said:

Mr Gigem said:

The Rangers have zero history minus their 2 World Series appearances and Nolan Ryan in the nation's eyes. People are told every year by A&M fans that this is the year the program will turn around only for them to go 8-4 or 5-7. Clemson caught tons of flak from people until they won a title and it will be the same thing for A&M.
Why are you in this game thread
aggietony2010
AG
PatAg said:

Voice Of Reason 11 said:

AgsWin2011 said:

beagle2009 said:

Mr Gigem said:

I'm positive he's an Astros troll that created an account to post **** like this.

But then I see some of his early posts, and realize he's just a major pessimist.
Carlo4
AG
Hell leave Bradford in to close it out. Give him a 1 run leash. Let's see what he does.

Carlo4
AG
PatAg said:

Voice Of Reason 11 said:

AgsWin2011 said:

beagle2009 said:

Mr Gigem said:

He was saying we were going to lose when up 9-2 earlier having bad feelings.
twilly
AG
So much for the 3 hour game
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
Carlo4 said:

Hell leave Bradford in to close it out. Give him a 1 run leash. Let's see what he does.

I'm good with leaving Bradford in on a leash. Bottom of the order coming up.
Double Talkin' Jive...
DallasAg 94
Broadcast gushing over the future of the O's, while having mostly no comment on the young Rangers. Take their pitching.

Bradish apparently is the bright future.

Which of these guys dominated?!

Post-Season:
Bradish (Balt-27): 4.2 IP, 2ER, 7 H, 9 SO, 1 BB, 1.71 WHIP
Flaherty (Bal-29): 2.0 IP, 1ER, 2 H, 1 SO, 3 BB, 2.50 WHIP
Rodriguez(Bal-23): 1.2 IP, 5ER, 6 H, 2 SO, 4 BB, 6.00 WHIP

Bradford (Tex-25): 3.0 IP, 0ER, 1 H, 3 SO, 0 BB, 0.33 WHIP
Carlo4
AG
Great minds think alike
Mr Gigem
AG
Who comes in for the 9th?
Carlo4
AG
Mr Gigem said:

Who comes in for the 9th?

Bradford
Voice Of Reason 11
aggietony2010 said:

PatAg said:

Voice Of Reason 11 said:

AgsWin2011 said:

beagle2009 said:

Mr Gigem said:

I'm positive he's an Astros troll that created an account to post **** like this.

But then I see some of his early posts, and realize he's just a major pessimist.

Sorry about being a pessimist. Being an Aggie, Cowboy and Ranger fan has broken me over the years. I'll happily eat crow that the team is performing really well.
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
Mateo is on fire!
Double Talkin' Jive...
PatAg
AG
shut the door on this inning, NOW
Mr Gigem
AG
Let's go Sborz. Make it quick
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
Cmon Sborz. Slam the door!
Double Talkin' Jive...
hawk1689
AG
****. Why Sborz?
cmiller00
AG
I thought that was Will Smith for a second and almost fell out of my chair.
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
cmiller00 said:

I thought that was Will Smith for a second and almost fell out of my chair.

I did too then saw the glove on the left hand and let out a sigh of relief.
Double Talkin' Jive...
gigem1223
hawk1689 said:

****. Why Sborz?

Because he's one of our best BP options…. Who else you got in this situation?
First Page Last Page
Page 712 of 1160

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.