*****Official Texas Rangers 2023 Season Thread***** [Staff Warning]

2,394,602 Views | 40589 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by LeagueCityAg
94chem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Need to get Hedges up in the pen. He has the best ERA over the past 2 weeks.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
Proposition Joe
Ultimately if Montgomery can get through the 6th giving up 3 I think he's done his job.

Of course we all know he could go 3-up, 3-down this inning and we'd probably go to the bullpen just because Bochy.
South Platte
If we get a lead we better have Montgomery go the distance. I don't care if he's at 150 pitches and needs Tommy John after the game.
94chem
Just brutal.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
Proposition Joe
WElp.
South Platte
Dammit. I may drive up from Houston and buy a ticket just to curse at my own team this weekend.

Proposition Joe
Just something new every night.
Proposition Joe
Needed one more Maddux shoulder rub.
Proposition Joe
So who do we think new manager is for 2024?
PatriotAg02
AG
Remember when Heim was called for interference at the plate earlier in the year and everyone lost their minds? Then the next day he hits a home run and makes the "headphones" signal while rounding the bases? New York (MLB) hasn't forgotten.
DeangeloVickers
AG
Proposition Joe
Just no edge or fire to any of these guys it seems like. Where is Ian Kinsler when you need him.
94chem
Man, you could see that Lowe DP coming from a mile away. They plunk our best player, and you just knew we'd reward them by rolling it over.
94chem,
WestTexasAg
AG
How is it that we don't have a single pitcher on our entire roster going well right now? Not ONE that I can think of.
Proposition Joe
Someone needs to just get tossed.
agent-maroon
AG
PatriotAg02 said:

Remember when Heim was called for interference at the plate earlier in the year and everyone lost their minds? Then the next day he hits a home run and makes the "headphones" signal while rounding the bases? New York (MLB) hasn't forgotten.
That call remains in my top 3 worst calls of the video replay era in any sport. Simply inexcusable
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AggieRob93
AG
Stepped away for 15 minutes and now see they are down 3-5. To the A's.

The Rangers really do suck.
DeangeloVickers
AG
Im not sure Smith applied a tag on 3rd steal/out
94chem
For my money, the IBB to Marte was the turning point of the season. Bochy basically told his pen that he'd rather put the tying run on base than go after the hitter. I think that's the moment Bochy lost the team.
94chem,
DeangeloVickers
AG
gigem1223
This team ****ing sucks
94chem
LeClerc with an 0-2 count, with lefties batting .000 on his slider FOR THE SEASON, and he throws 4 straight fastballs and misses the location on all of them. Whose fault is that? Heim? Then COACH HIM. Maddux? Then fire him. No excuse. None. Horrific baseball.
94chem,
Proposition Joe
That look on LeClerc face I think sums up this team right now. Just zero confidence, and a look like you're ready for the season to be over.
AggieRob93
AG
And another one.

I truly don't know how these Rangers win another game through the end of the season. This is some of the worst baseball I have ever seen, and I have seen a LOT of bad baseball over the years as a Rangers fan.
PatriotAg02
AG
gigem1223 said:

This team ****ing sucks

They actually don't. They just aren't a team anymore.
AggieRob93
AG
Bochy needs to walk right on past the mound to the exit.
DeangeloVickers
AG
Proposition Joe
I just don't see Bochy returning next year.
South Platte
I'm about to lose it over here. Why am I still watching this. We got medvedev alcaraz and I'm watching the worst team in baseball lose to Oakland.
PatriotAg02
AG
Are there still fans going to the games at this point??
WestTexasAg
AG
Worst stretch of pitching I have ever seen. Nobody on our roster can get people out. What the hell happened???????
Proposition Joe
And whether its sacrificial lamb or not, I'm ready to see Maddux go. Even ignoring the # of walks or the pitch calling, the complete lack of confidence the majority of this pen has speaks volumes.
DeangeloVickers
AG
I wonder what the record is for most at bats with bases loaded and no hits
94chem
What 1st Baptist Dallas not gonna sing Make America Great Again?
94chem,
DeangeloVickers
AG
Thats what we need JESUS!!!

First Page Last Page
Page 555 of 1160

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.