*****Official Texas Rangers 2023 Season Thread***** [Staff Warning]

2,389,310 Views | 40589 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by LeagueCityAg
Fuzzy Dunlop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I don't even know ow why I'm sticking with this.
Double Talkin' Jive...
ryanhnc10
AG
PatriotAg02 said:

Go out of the room to get a drink and there's already a guy at 3rd???

They start on 2nd
PatriotAg02
AG
ryanhnc10 said:

PatriotAg02 said:

Go out of the room to get a drink and there's already a guy at 3rd???

They start on 2nd

Oh yeah I forgot about that ****
vette
AG
Pathetic
Water Boy
AG
3-2 vs Oakland this year. Terrible. These are gimme games.
aggietony2010
AG
Ump misses strike 3. Next pitch is the walk off.

Got royally ****ed by that ump tonight.
ryanhnc10
AG
Everyone in the bullpen has effed up in the last 2 weeks
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
Our BP either throws way outside the zone or right down the middle. To be fair, Rooker should have been rung up on the previous pitch.
Double Talkin' Jive...
Water Boy
AG
Gave up 4 runs and didn't get a single out? Seriously?
PatriotAg02
AG
Lost a game to the entire AL West
Coppell97
AG
Should have brought smith in at 7-5 in the 10th. But would have been his 3rd day in row. Though he threw .1 yesterday.
gigem1223
If Smith is the "closer" why was he not brought in?
Coppell97
AG
3rd day in a row though barely pitched yesterday.
WestTexasAg
AG
You just got the feeling after Rooker fouled off pitch after pitch that Burke wasn't going to get one by him. I was just hoping he would hit it at someone. Horrendous.
Grapesoda2525
Sending semien home was a terrible call by the 3rd base coach. He came to a complete stop, then tried to send him when left fielder lost the ball. There's nothing wrong with playing it safe and leaving him at 3rd. We would've had guys at 2nd and 3rd with nobody out. Terrible decision that cost us a run.

Why did Bochy not pinch hit for Thompson in the 8th inning? Better yet, why was Thompson in the game at all when we know he can't hit? Huff as well? The lineup Bochy assembled tonight was terrible. I would rather them just put smith in whi has been doing better.

I know players need a day off here and there but it would've been better to wait until the end of the series. Huff and Thompson weren't very helpful at all.

The A's 9th place hitter is dog **** terrible. The guy is a total scrub and our pitchers let him go 3-4 against us. His average coming in was .095 and now it's 140 something. The whole league is getting him out except for us. 2 plays at first base where we got beat to the bag on cheap ass hits.

I hate playing dog **** teams. We've suffered 4 walk off losses to them already.
Grapesoda2525
WestTexasAg said:

Damn. Poor job of covering the bag there by Ragans.
I turned it off at that point. Ragans gave up a walk to the hitter before trying to nibble on the corner and **** the bed covering first base.

He blew the game by not pounding the zone to their #8 and #9 hitters. Let them get on base.
Grapesoda2525
Our pitchers made Oakland look like a top tier lineup by giving up 15 hits. We had too many scrubs in the lineup like Thompson and huff.
Schall 02
AG
Dallas was surely hoping for the Rangers sweep @ Oakland to end his self-imposed exhile.
Prosperdick
AG
[There is a warning in the OP and you ignored that warning. - Astros fan Staff]
gigem1223
Why do Stros fans consistently feel the need to post in the Rangers thread?
DallasAg 94
DannyDuberstein
AG
Oh look, an Aggie astros fan checking in again. When you wonder why A&M can't get out of its own way, look at spares like prosperdick dragging the whole program down. Loser, obsessive mindset that has ****ed our program for decades
Water Boy
AG
I guess we should go in their thread and talk about how if altuve was back they would be undefeated.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Water Boy said:

I guess we should go in their thread and talk about how if altuve was back they would be undefeated.

I couldn't give one squirt about their thread
Water Boy
AG
It's just ironic that those same die hard Astros fans will cheer for the cowboys. Fake Houston fans. Be a fan all the way. Not just pick and choose the team that's winning. But makes sense since most those fans were nonexistent in 2015.
Carlo4
AG
I don't care what our record is against Oakland. I care what is is after game 162. 1 bad game in 4-5 games is far better than the last few years, which was 1 good game in 4-5 games.
KT 90
AG
Heim gets the day off today:

JPN06
Water Boy said:

It's just ironic that those same die hard Astros fans will cheer for the cowboys. Fake Houston fans. Be a fan all the way. Not just pick and choose the team that's winning. But makes sense since most those fans were nonexistent in 2015.
Every time someone says this I think of how disappointed I have been with the Cowboys and how pathetic the Texans must be for anyone to jump that ship to join ours.
JPN06
Grapesoda2525 said:

Our pitchers made Oakland look like a top tier lineup by giving up 15 hits. We had too many scrubs in the lineup like Thompson and huff.
I bet every WS champion had 10 games like this if not more.

You just can't have them once a series.
rbtexan
S
Smith is looking a lot better these days.
Jimbo Franchione
cmiller00
AG
Never looked at it.
KT 90
AG
cmiller00 said:

Never looked at it.

Pretty rare for me. If there is some big news or something, I might take a quick peak at the last page or so. That thread has a ton of posts on it on a daily basis, so no way I am going to wade through that mess.
DeangeloVickers
AG
What a play by Semien
KT 90
AG
Rangers up 2-0, end of 3.
KT 90
AG
DeangeloVickers said:

What a play by Semien
yep, he made it look pretty easy.
First Page Last Page
Page 98 of 1160

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.