***Official Houston Astros 2022-23 Offseason Thread***

991,406 Views | 12340 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by Beat40
Farmer1906
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
agproducer said:

I hope we see America's Closer!


I just told my wife to get ready to turn the light off, Cash on, and we're holding up our phones.
. . .
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Lonestar_Ag09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Broken right thumb is not a quick fix
Breggy Popup
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Farmer1906 said:

Draw your conclusions.


Rosenthal says broken right thumb is the rumor.
Keeper of The Spirits
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If we don't retaliate against the Rockies I'll be disappointed. I want blood
wildmen09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
8 weeks?
wangus12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TV just said possible broken right thumb
EastCoastAgNc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
wangus12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Initial healing of the bone in that fram would be yes. Playing pro baseball could be a lot longer. Several months
agproducer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Again, late May or June for Altuve?
JDUB08AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
****ing stupid tournament

Yes I'm angry
EastCoastAgNc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

With rehab assignment, probably about two months
redline248
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
wildmen09 said:

8 weeks?
I broke my thumb in high school. I think it was 5 or 6 weeks, but I don't really remember. And that was just time in the cast.
Marvin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Horrible news. Ready for this craptastic sports week to be over.
Lonestar_Ag09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Healing would be like 6 weeks at least. Then rehab the thumb to grip a ball/bat. Then restart spring training and then rehab games
amercer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
5-8 weeks would suck, but the goal is to be healthy in September.
Wabs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm guessing Hensley at 2B now? Please no Dubon. Please,
Marvin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
amercer said:

5-8 weeks would suck, but the goal is to be healthy in September.


I'd say missing Altuve, Brantley, McCullers and possibly Yordan to start the season would qualify as a big suck.
MAROON
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ok Press let's close this out
What do you boys want for breakfast BBQ ?.....OK Chili.
Farmer1906
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Marvin said:

amercer said:

5-8 weeks would suck, but the goal is to be healthy in September.


I'd say missing Altuve, Brantley, McCullers and possibly Yordan to start the season would qualify as a big suck.


On the bright side they'll be less worn down in Oct.
wildmen09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Good news is Apr and May are mostly full of teams outside of our division. So hopefully we don't fall too far behind. Losing Altuve will be huge especially without Alvarez and Brantley
Farmer1906
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
wildmen09 said:

Good news is Apr and May are mostly full of teams outside of our division. So hopefully we don't fall too far behind. Losing Altuve will be huge especially without Alvarez and Brantley


We might be without them for a week? 2? None?
redline248
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Couple good swings vs Press but they still out
Lonestar_Ag09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wtf. Why did they pull TED?
Mathguy64
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Farmer1906 said:

Marvin said:

amercer said:

5-8 weeks would suck, but the goal is to be healthy in September.


I'd say missing Altuve, Brantley, McCullers and possibly Yordan to start the season would qualify as a big suck.


On the bright side they'll be less worn down in Oct.
on the down side those kinds of injuries are what makes the difference in being in 1st and getting a bye and playing in a crapshoot WC game.
Farmer1906
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Lonestar_Ag09 said:

Wtf. Why did they pull TED?


Little league rules. Letting the big ego millionaire see the field so he doesn't pout.
wangus12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Press getting it done.

But what did it cost the Stros
agproducer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AMERICA'S ****ING CLOSER!
Farmer1906
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Mathguy64 said:

Farmer1906 said:

Marvin said:

amercer said:

5-8 weeks would suck, but the goal is to be healthy in September.


I'd say missing Altuve, Brantley, McCullers and possibly Yordan to start the season would qualify as a big suck.


On the bright side they'll be less worn down in Oct.
on the down side those kinds of injuries are what makes the difference in being in 1st and getting a bye and playing in a crapshoot WC game.


Maybe but we had a bye by 14 games last year.
spadilly
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S

OKCAg2002
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I don't know why the Altuve injury is a bid deal. Dusty would only put him in the lineup twice a week anyways.
Marvin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Farmer1906 said:

Mathguy64 said:

Farmer1906 said:

Marvin said:

amercer said:

5-8 weeks would suck, but the goal is to be healthy in September.


I'd say missing Altuve, Brantley, McCullers and possibly Yordan to start the season would qualify as a big suck.


On the bright side they'll be less worn down in Oct.
on the down side those kinds of injuries are what makes the difference in being in 1st and getting a bye and playing in a crapshoot WC game.


Maybe but we had a bye by 14 games last year.


Your lack of concern is noted.
wildmen09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Them being Alvarez and Brantley? I can't imagine either being at game speed or able to play all week without spring training. We're going to be super careful with them, I would imagine
Lonestar_Ag09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not even sure who they put in
wangus12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Mullins
First Page Last Page
Page 330 of 353
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.