Brandon Marsh's hair is NASTY

7,766 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by annie88
Ochit now wut
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Am I the only person who finds it odd that NOT ONE announcer has mentioned the fact that Brandon Marsh of the Phillies only uses shampoo in his hair ONCE A MONTH?

He's sweating while batting, running, etc. I, for one, would hate being stuck sitting next to him.

His hair was bothering me during the playoffs, I couldn't figure out if it was that greasy or if it was always wet. I had to Google to find several articles where it states Marsh wets his hair in the dugout, but only shampoos his hair once a month. Gross!!

For a major-league baseball player making millions of dollars a year, he looks homeless or like Tom Hanks in "Castaway".

The MLB announcers (who all seem to hate the Astros) constantly make comments about how short Altuve is and so forth, bur if any have ever said anything about this, I missed it. Anyone else notice this?
CEAg78
AG
Marsh looks like he should be in a GEICO Caveman commercial.

And, yes, once-a-month shampoo is gross. And icky.
Somebody has to lose. Might as well be t.u.
OnlyForNow
AG
That's why it looks like that?

I thought he put gel or actual grease or something in it to stay down or something. Knowing he is just unwashed, makes it funnier, but worse at the same time!
AustinAg2K
If you're only going to wash it once a month, why even bother?
Ag_07
AG
I can smell his nasty ass through my TV
safety guy
AG
My wife barely watches the games but had zeroed in on his hair. She was wondering why it was so filthy and wet looking. This helps answer this question.
boy09
AG
Every team has a Wet Guy

bdgol07
AG
safety guy said:

My wife barely watches the games but had zeroed in on his hair. She was wondering why it was so filthy and wet looking. This helps answer this question.
Same for mine as well
Dr. Doctor
AG
I've been yelling at the TV to get the bum off the field everytime they show him.

Swear I see him in the side of the road from time to time.
dixichkn
AG
I thought the whole Captain Caveman thing died out about 5 or 6 years ago.

He's got enough oil in that mop to refill the strategic reserve
justcallmeharry
S
https://www.petersenshunting.com/editorial/chasing-black-bears-back-east/272050

"Bear grease has been used for everything from fuel for lamps to waterproofing, medicine, hair grooming, and a cure for baldness. Early American heroes like Daniel Boone and Davy Crockett acquired much of their fame through their encounters with bears."

If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
Hubert J. Farnsworth
dixichkn said:

I thought the whole Captain Caveman thing died out about 5 or 6 years ago.

He's got enough oil in that mop to refill the strategic reserve

Thank you for the laugh.
annie88
AG
That's disgusting. I was hoping he just put a bunch of crap in it but that is really gross. I'm sure he stinks.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.