Selling MLB Tickets on Stubhub

1,126 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by dabo man
dabo man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So I have tickets to tomorrow night's Royals game. With the Aggies hosting a Super Regional, I want to sell them.

I've gone into my account on mlb.com and selected Sell on Stubhub. Stubhub advertises that you can buy and sell tickets right up to first pitch, and this game is still 34 hours away. However, when I try to sell my tickets, I get this.

I bought these tickets off of royals.com in March. I can't imagine what the issue is, so I've called Stubhub and been on hold the last 25 minutes.

No real point to this post other than I'm old and hate the world...

R.I.P. Customer Service
texasaggie2015
AG
Sell them on the Houston Astros Ticket Exchange group on Facebook. That's the only place I buy tickets.
adamtix
Stubhub is finalizing their system merger with Viagogo this week so a lot of their systems have been offline (and still are), including MLB integration.
dabo man
AG
Quote:

Stubhub is finalizing their system merger with Viagogo this week so a lot of their systems have been offline (and still are), including MLB integration.

1. Thank you for the information. I very much appreciate at least knowing what the problem is.

2. I'm on hold again (gave up on my first call). I'm guessing they won't answer, in which case I'm going to write my congresswoman. I'm sitting on $112 worth of tickets and parking, and Stubhub is failing to provide the service that they advertise on MLB broadcasts, at MLB ballparks, and at mlb.com.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.