WTB - Astros v. Tigers Saturday, May 7

578 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by GolfAg93
GolfAg93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
I got to join my boss to the Astros game on Wednesday and my 2-year-old son hasn't stopped asking to go to a game. Figured it would be a good family outing, and will probably buy some upper deck tix, but thought I'd see if any good Ags want to help me make my son's first Astros outing a good one.

Wanting 3 tickets. One for me, my son, and my wife (and our 2 week old daughter, but she doesn't need a seat )
aftershock
I don't have tix, so I'm not much help hereā€¦.BUT I would highly recommend going out to the Space Cowboys. My 3 year old absolutely loved it. Awesome seats are cheap, food was reasonable, baseball was good and the game was pretty short. He couldn't tell the difference between Astros and SC, and quite honestly I had a good time myself. It was also super cheap, so if he got tired and grumpy and we needed to bail I wasn't out a ton of money. They have a game tonight at 6 (Altuve replica rings is the giveaway) and a game tomorrow at 2 and I think kids get to run the bases. Just another alternative that we really enjoy.
GolfAg93
S
Thanks for the recommendation! It is definitely on the list.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.