Trevor Bauer suspended for 324 games

14,395 Views | 92 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by 10andBOUNCE
AustinCountyAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
amercer said:

Well if you are going to beat the **** out of a chick (or lots of them) while you are banging them, you need to get the paperwork signed ahead of time….

If that is your thing, just keep a lawyer in the room with you at all times. Or maybe, just find another kink that doesn't leave so much evidence
WTF are you talking about?
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
Been having to do some soul searching on this. I hate being a useful idiot.
AggieEP
Philip J Fry said:

That's pretty close to blaming the woman for being raped because of the clothes she wears.

These are not the same situation at all. For your analogy to Bauer to work, the girl would have to wear skanky clothes, advertise that it was open season on banging her, then invite over guys to her place and then bang them. Bauer went through with every step in the skank process, not just step one. He made himself vulnerable.

Bauer wasn't just "dressing" skanky, he was actively man whoring himself out because he wanted to bang kinky chicks. He was going through with steps of the skank experience far beyond just wearing clothes.

And I reiterate, the girl is trash, but Bauer actively created the conditions to attract girls like this to him. In doing so he deserves to deal with the consequences of his behavior. He doesn't deserve a lifelong ban from MLB or a defacto one like it seems he's going to have to endure, but he's an idiot for banging girls like this in the first place.
KaneIsAble
AG
What an idiot take. He deserves none of this.
The Last Cobra Commander
AG
amercer said:

Well if you are going to beat the **** out of a chick (or lots of them) while you are banging them, you need to get the paperwork signed ahead of time….

If that is your thing, just keep a lawyer in the room with you at all times. Or maybe, just find another kink that doesn't leave so much evidence

Except that's not even remotely close to what happened. For this case, not even in the ballpark. Not even in the parking lot of the Walmart down the street from the ballpark. I'd say you're a completely uninformed ****ing idiot.
"The leftist is driven by something other than facts and can't be cured."
Ciboag96
Ehhh, I don't feel too bad for the guy. Sure, she shouldn't have done that, of course, but if you choose to lay with *****es don't complain about the fleas.
AggieEP
KaneIsAble said:

Are you saying that you have no problem with his behavior? You don't think that in any way he invited problems onto himself with how he advertised his personal life?

Again, the girl is trash, she ruined him trying to extort him over nothing, but that girl is never in his life in the first place if not for his behavior preceding their "relationship" and I stand by my statement that because of that he does deserve to deal with the consequences.

I can get all high and mighty, but I don't believe you should ***** yourself out, male or female, and that strong societies are built on the principle of loving monogamous relationships. Bauer was cavalier and chose poorly with the quality of girls to bring back to his place. None of this happens to him if he was looking for a wife and life partner.
AgRyan04
So if you drive fast and someone says you hit them but you didn't, you still deserve to pay the penalty just because you drive fast?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
AggieEP
AgRyan04 said:

So if you drive fast and someone says you hit them but you didn't, you still deserve to pay the penalty just because you drive fast?

By your analogy Bauer was driving 150, and yes he doesn't deserve to pay ransom to any false claims, but still deserves to lose his license and pay fines for speeding. There are consequences for reckless behavior.

In this case no team wants to touch him because of his reckless behavior that may bring disrepute to a franchise.
bearkatag15
AG

Bauer's accuser has a not so great interview that does nothing to help the perception of her situation
Fightin' Texas Aggie and Sam Houston State Bearkat
Bregxit
AG
bearkatag15 said:

Bauer's accuser has a not so great interview that does nothing to help the perception of her situation
Wow that chick is a mess. The hostess' reactions had me rolling.
AustinCountyAg
AggieEP said:

KaneIsAble said:

Are you saying that you have no problem with his behavior? You don't think that in any way he invited problems onto himself with how he advertised his personal life?

Again, the girl is trash, she ruined him trying to extort him over nothing, but that girl is never in his life in the first place if not for his behavior preceding their "relationship" and I stand by my statement that because of that he does deserve to deal with the consequences.

I can get all high and mighty, but I don't believe you should ***** yourself out, male or female, and that strong societies are built on the principle of loving monogamous relationships. Bauer was cavalier and chose poorly with the quality of girls to bring back to his place. None of this happens to him if he was looking for a wife and life partner.
accept he broke ZERO laws. just because he MAY enjoy to have sex in a different way than you doesn't deserve his career to be ruined. This could be applied to millions of people in the world. Whatever two consensual people decide to do in the bedroom is none of anybody's business.

What a horrible take.
KaneIsAble
AG
My response is covered by the poster above. These arguments of how he conducted his life against what she did to him are two completely separate conversations. I would agree his way of life exposed to him to things that aren't exactly holy or healthy; but to say because he banged a bunch of strange he deserves a $35 mil contract canceled and his career ruined over a chick who should be in jail is just wrong.

I don't agree with how he conducts himself but it is not my place to judge him; nor yours.
Sea Speed
AG
It is actually kind of sickening watching people blame him or say he got what he deserves or because he had sex in manners they disagree with this is somehow justified. Hope all of you prudes haven't so much as looked at a set of tits that aren't your wife's or your all a bunch of ****ing hypocrites.
bearkatag15
AG

Fightin' Texas Aggie and Sam Houston State Bearkat
AustinCountyAg
I've listened to the phone call and after seeing and hearing all the "evidence" I'm a Bauer fan now. I feel for this guy. This dumb ***** ruined his baseball career. I listened to that call and it's 100% obvious plus tge interview she did yesterday that she's a pure money grab cleat chaser.

At least the legal system prevailed and saw through her bull**** but damn if it didn't screw him over. He might've been a ****ty teammate and a weirdo around some teammates but nobody deserves to go through the crap he did and still is. I'd welcome him with open arms to the Astros next year. He deserves a redemption story.
MaxPower
Bauer have grounds to sue that crap out of Manfraud, I mean MLB?
KaneIsAble
AG
Man a lot of the collective bargaining you read about says no. My take is you have to and make them counter and look absolutely terrible by doing so.
n_touch
Now one of the women is charged with a felony in the case for lying about being pregnant with him and trying to extort another guy.

Trevor Bauer Accuser Arrested
AtticusMatlock
Just came here to post that.
DallasAg 94
Here is his video.

Looks like that may close the last legal case by an accuser. Could we see him sign? Almost every rotation in MLB has lost at least 1 from their front-end rotation.

Aggies2009
AG
Dang. Lots of devastated people who were praying for the accusations to be true.

Bauer claims managers have expressed interest but owners are blacklisting him.
10andBOUNCE
AG
If I am the A's GM it's a no brainer to bring him in on a minor league deal. City and fans already hate you and likely going to a new city next year.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.