***** Official 2022 Houston Astros Season Thread *****

5,319,413 Views | 83072 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Harry Dunne
Mose Schrute
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What's the connection between Reggie and Crane??
Marvin
AG
Beautiful morning in Seattle, boys. Headed down to the market this morning and then over to the stadium.

PS: Great flight with Mrs. Marvin on one side and Julia on the other. Very nice lady.

I love Texas Aggie sports, but I love Texas A&M more.
The Porkchop Express
AG
Marvin said:

Beautiful morning in Seattle, boys. Headed down to the market this morning and then over to the stadium.

PS: Great flight with Mrs. Marvin on one side and Julia on the other. Very nice lady.

Have you gone to that place where they throw you the fish?

Feels so good, feelin' good again.
htxag09
AG
NSIAP

MarathonAg12
htxag09 said:

NSIAP

That's not how this works!
Marvin
AG
The Porkchop Express said:

Marvin said:

Headed that way!
redline248
AG
htxag09 said:

NSIAP

Participation trophy kid all grown up
redline248
AG
If you can't go the weekend without an old fashion kolache, there is a place called Little Prague European Bakery in Seattle that was shockingly legit.

Looks like it's about a 15 drive from Pike Place.
Mathguy64
AG
Marvin said:

Marvin said:

Headed that way!

One of my more memorable meals was getting a whole fresh Dungeness crab from a stall at the market, having it steamed right there and eating it there on a stainless counter top with fresh butter. This was like 30 years ago and it might have cost $10. Amazing fresh taste of the sea.
agproducer
AG
Mathguy64 said:

Marvin said:

Marvin said:

Headed that way!

One of my more memorable meals was getting a whole fresh Dungeness crab from a stall at the market, having it steamed right there and eating it there on a stainless counter top with fresh butter. This was like 30 years ago and it might have cost $10. Amazing fresh taste of the sea.

I second this. I had a crab cocktail at one of those places at the market. It was one of the best things I've ever eaten.
Pahdz
The seafood in Seattle is incredible
FrioAg 00
AG
Pahdz said:

The seafood in Seattle is incredible

I agree. I seriously found an excellent place last time with great lobster mac and key lime pie, that I'll definitely go back to if there again. But it's also true I was offered drugs twice between my Uber drop off and the front door.
Cromagnum
AG
That pic will never get old.
JABQ04
AG
Surprisingly I enjoyed living up there when I was stationed at Fort Lewis. Granted most of the time we were around Tacoma and other smaller towns an hour south of Seattle but the times we ventured downtime we enjoyed it. As others pointed out great seafood, pikes place market was pretty cool. Enjoyed the ball park too.
BadAggie
AG
It's gameday and Servais is going to bring the crazy

Cromagnum
AG
Marvin said:

MarathonAg12
I'd like to update this!

LFG!
The Porkchop Express
AG
Used to be a great little hole in the wall coffee place at 2000 Western Avenue back in the 70s. Never heard what happened to it.
All I do is Nguyen
I hope you're ready to give us more accurate predictions
The Porkchop Express
AG
All I do is Nguyen said:

All I do is Nguyen

All I do is Nguyen said:

Marvin
AG
Mathguy64 said:

Marvin said:

Marvin said:

Headed that way!

Not $10 anymore!! Ouch.

Walking down Pine Street earlier we saw Bregman having breakfast at a street cafe. Waved but left him alone. He looked focused.

Game faces, brothers!!
agproducer
AG
Marvin said:

Mathguy64 said:

Marvin said:

Marvin said:

Headed that way!

Not $10 anymore!! Ouch.

Walking down Pine Street earlier we saw Bregman having breakfast at a street cafe. Waved but left him alone. He looked focused.

Game faces, brothers!!

Did he wave back?
BadAggie
AG
agproducer said:

Marvin said:

Mathguy64 said:

Marvin said:

Marvin said:

Headed that way!

Not $10 anymore!! Ouch.

Game faces, brothers!!

Did he wave back?

Marvin
AG
agproducer said:

Marvin said:

Mathguy64 said:

Marvin said:

Marvin said:

Headed that way!

Not $10 anymore!! Ouch.

Game faces, brothers!!

Did he wave back?

Just a head nod. Like I said, he was focused.
GigEmMortis
AG
Marvin said:

agproducer said:

Marvin said:

Mathguy64 said:

Marvin said:

Marvin said:

Headed that way!

Not $10 anymore!! Ouch.

Game faces, brothers!!

Did he wave back?

Just a head nod. Like I said, he was focused.

Confirmed: Astros win by 6 today

Porkchop, what's the score of todays game gonna be?
EastCoastAgNc
AG
jkag89
All I do is Nguyen said:

All I do is Nguyen said:

His first two predictions came in the midst of the game. Even a wizard er Jedi needs a feel for a game for proper foresight.
Cromagnum
AG
Farmer1906 said:

Braves, Mariners, & Dodgers face elimination today.

n_touch
Marvin said:

Im sure I speak for others here too, I want to be you when I grow up
bearkatag15
AG

Fightin' Texas Aggie and Sam Houston State Bearkat
AggiEE
What's up with Maldonado getting all the starts?

Why did we trade for a better hitting Vasquez again?

As long as it's working....great, but the last few games offensively were tight games. I saw no evidence that Maldy was much better defensively or calling a game vs. Vasquez.
EastCoastAgNc
AG
Mr President Elect
AG
AggiEE said:

As long as it's working....great, but the last few games offensively were tight games. I saw no evidence that Maldy was much better defensively or calling a game vs. Vasquez.
I haven't seen much evidence that Vazquez is much better offensively. Besides, Maldy is due for a hit, which will probably be a homer.
AggiEE
Mr President Elect said:

AggiEE said:

I haven't seen much evidence that Vasques is much better offensively. Besides, Maldy is due for a hit, which will probably be a homer.

His stats are significantly better offensively this season.

"Maldy due for a hit" after batting below the mendoza line on average...
First Page Last Page
Page 1475 of 2374

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.