***** Official 2022 Houston Astros Season Thread *****

5,026,789 Views | 83072 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Harry Dunne
The Porkchop Express
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MAT said:

jkag89 said:

Yes. MVP, Cy Young, ROY and MOY are all regular season awards only.

... then by what criteria do they judge MOY?
Obviously not regular season wins. Maybe you need to manage the Bad News Bears to qualify?
it's basically taking a suck team to a good record or taking a team that's a tire fire and getting to the playoffs
WARNING: I have a deep-seated desire for others to love the Star Wars franchise as much as I do, in exactly the way I do, and get snippy and sensitive and passive-aggressive when they don't.
dixichkn
AG
Wabs said:

BoxingAg84 said:

Just go away.

Shocked she's not triple masked
Shocked she's not in prison
tjack16
AG
Well, I'm assuming the off-season thread will begin today. What a ride everybody!

Love this team. We are truly blessed with this organization!
bearkatag15
AG
n_touch said:

Where did you get the gray hat? I have that same one from a few years back and would like this one.

Ordered from Academy
Farmer1906
AG
Did this get posted yesterday?

10M for 1 year of Trey hoping he's close to 2022 Bal Mancini - 113 OPS+ would be solid.
sts7049
AG
especially if we can play mancini at first
Prosperdick
AG
Farmer1906 said:

Did this get posted yesterday?

10M for 1 year of Trey hoping he's close to 2022 Bal Mancini - 113 OPS+ would be solid.
I'd like to see what a full year of hitting for the Crawford Boxes does for him.
bigjag19
AG
Is this where we say the goodbyes? I'll miss most of you. What a ride.
Mathguy64
AG
4.426 MM views and 83k posts. A lot of rally boobs. A trophy with a lot of pointy things. A parade.

Well done. On to the off season thread.

(*) (*)
Deluxe
AG
Mathguy64 said:

4.426 MM views and 83k posts. A lot of rally boobs. A trophy with a lot of pointy things. A parade.

(*) (*)

Agreed! What a year. Love this thread.

I'll have the offseason thread up by 9am. Putting the finishing touches on it.
agdaddy04
AG
Mathguy64 said:

(*) (*)

Haha, how many removed posts?

Been fun guys.
trueaggie2782
AG
dixichkn said:

Wabs said:

BoxingAg84 said:

Just go away.

Shocked she's not triple masked
Shocked she's not in prison

An L of an Ag
AG
Thanks all y'all for this thread. I don't post here much but read it every day. See y'all in the off-season thread!

What a great season!
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
this thread has been one for the ages. Good arguments, and the best community i have found to keep up wih the stros/mlb news, and kate upton's chest.
MarathonAg12
Sad day. Going to go post on the Astros Rangers trash talk thread to make myself feel better
gambochaman
AG
yall are the best!
Poot
Amazing season and thread!
OKCAg2002
AG
Ragnar Danneskjoldd said:

this thread has been one for the ages. Good arguments, and the best community i have found to keep up wih the stros/mlb news, and kate upton's chest.

Agree! This thread has been a big part of my daily routine. To 2023 and another World Series championship!
Unemployed
AG
Thanks to All I do is Nguyen for starting this thread. He's 0.0000000000000000000000000001% responsible for the Astros winning the World Series.
EastCoastAgNc
AG
3B Paul 97
AG
Username checks out for OP of this thread?

Great season fellas! Ready for the off-season thread to debate who will make up the team, coaching staff and front office next season.
agdaddy04
AG
Mathguy64 said:

Here is to 73k plus posts and 3.4MM views.

And a ring. Please dear 7 lb 2 oz baby jesus with the blond hair, blue eyes and kung fu grip let there be a shiny ring at the end.

You undershot it a bit, but there WAS a shiny ring at the end.
TREX01
Winning 2 out of 4 WS in this span is about all one can realistically expect. It's so damn hard to get there yet we continue to do so. And this was just a dominant performance. Being down 2-1 then running thru 3 games the way we did is jus incredible.
Jbob04
AG
Enjoyed this thread this season and all the rally boobs. On to the off season now.
jkag89
MAT said:

jkag89 said:

Yes. MVP, Cy Young, ROY and MOY are all regular season awards only.

... then by what criteria do they judge MOY?
Obviously not regular season wins. Maybe you need to manage the Bad News Bears to qualify?
Whatever criteria each individual member of Baseball Writers' Association of America who has a vote decides upon.
Beat40
OKCAg2002 said:

Ragnar Danneskjoldd said:

Agree! This thread has been a big part of my daily routine. To 2023 and another World Series championship!

Pretty much the only reason I am still on Texags.

As always gents, it was a blast watching another season with you. Had a ton of fun! Looking forward to next season!
AustinCountyAg
I'd like to send a personal thank you to STS. I'm not sure it would've happened without him.
Teddy Perkins
AG
What a team! What a season! What a World Series! What an epic thread. Love all you degenerates. Let's run it back.

BCSGrubber
AG
Talking Astros baseball over the years has kept me sane. This a great community. Hell of a year!

Ag_07
AG
I have no idea on the legitimacy of this site but this is a pretty sweet shirt

https://breakingt.com/

Mr.Bond
AG
I didn't get the electric factory reference....... are they saying t-mobile park is electric
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

Moe Jzyslak
AG
It's a name their players gave T-Mobile
tremble
AG
Amazing year, gents. A privilege, as always, to participate in this community. Looking forward to next year's thread and more of my complaining that Dusty has idea WTF he's doing during the regular season.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
I ordered my Yordan, Wood Grain Gripping shirt from them.
AstroAggie15
AG
I didn't post much this year, baseball has been bad for my health and honestly felt the heavy burden of winning another WS to silence the hate on my shoulders. Lurked in the shadows and can say I'll be back on this thread. LFG.

Screw the haters. They can't say **** now
First Page Last Page
Page 2372 of 2374

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.