2022 Youth & HS baseball check in (softball too)

51,716 Views | 531 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by aggielax48
Jbob04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hoping to finish up our fall season this weekend at the Scrap yards in Conroe. Supposed to be a wood bat tournament. Weather forecast isn't looking to good at the moment.
Bassmaster
AG
Good/bad news about Scrapyard...it will play in rain if that is all it is as long as it is light. For everyone's sake, if the forecast holds true, they should cancel. But it is far from a guarantee there unless there is thunder/lightening. Wet is one thing, but cold and wet is misery. We were out there about a year ago and for the Sunday games, it was cold and rainy. We played and it was terrible. Bad baseball, bad weather, no way to stay warm or dry. We ended up winning the tournament, but no one cared. We all just wanted to go home.
Jbob04
AG
It's going to be miserable out there tomorrow. We play at 10:45 and 12:30
Texian
AG
This little dude and his dad were in an awful car accident in between games at last weekend's tournament in Dripping Springs. Dad is ok but 7 year old Jude is fighting for his life.

Today many in the Austin area will wear their jerseys to school to support Jude.

#JerseysForJude

https://www.fox7austin.com/news/austin-7-year-old-in-hospital-following-crash
aggielax48
AG
Just a heartbreaking story, I can't even imagine the pain this family is going through. I've been following this story since I heard about it on Monday though an Austin baseball Facebook page. The prognosis was never encouraging, but appears despite his tremendous fight Jude will be joining Jesus in heaven.
TarponChaser
Definitely hug your kids.

Here in the Atascocita/Humble/Kingwood area a young man named Cole Ibrom was killed in a 4-wheeler accident back in October. He and his family were very active in the area baseball stuff. His dad coached my oldest in 6U league ball and was league president for Humble-Atascocita Baseball Association. And most recently he played for a select team called the Humble Titans. Sweet kid and good family. I cannot imagine the devastation his family feels. Hug your kids and never miss a chance to tell them you love them.

aggielax48
AG
I can't even fathom what this family is going through...
https://www.facebook.com/brandon.calley/posts/pfbid0y9VPYg6GhzmE4FfdrrDZfyGP2AxWhcgGZFzyBi72LpYmXCB6HrcZdTEqzu3WvgmXl?__cft__[0]=AZWs8WxtgXsf1lvdQ1kywUuzIqJcU7hJbv7t3XVM9qqH_RC5SP8eeZFvB4RFMvVc50frpQwKejem-jpkO1X9FdcXWlIAZ3mBZ862t9Y2asn6cVYT6nrxtzFga6jZD67n14-OeumhHVX-wNUsN2cfxRj_L0i6IVv7nj9nSjNvoHoajcESyv8DdnEfVgFqZiUyvOTo942_KjjJI1luhSA-4oiJJtLUPbM6u7Z5oISM0Ie4WG_IxlQm8P0KiFokXI4iAVo&__tn__=-UC%2CP-R

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.