Yankees cheating again?

1,868 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by AustinCountyAg
Cromagnum
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Some kind of red light / mirror thing in the outfield. Not the best video but best I could find today.

Aggies2009
AG
Maybe that's how they won 4 of 6 against the Astros this season despite being a dumpster fire. Looked more like a kid taking a picture and left the flash on. If they're cheating, they absolutely suck at it.

You'd think teams wouldn't cheat in the slightest after the big bombshell back in 2019. But here we are, with sticky stuff and tons of alleged signaling to batters. Shows what teams and owners think of Manfred.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Looks like some dumbasses taking pics or messing around. It was so obvious that the catcher picked up on it. I won't say some teams won't still try to find a way to cheat, but they aren't going to be that dumb about shining a bright light from the first friggin row
EastSideAg2002
AustinCountyAg
DannyDuberstein said:

Looks like some dumbasses taking pics or messing around. It was so obvious that the catcher picked up on it. I won't say some teams won't still try to find a way to cheat, but they aren't going to be that dumb about shining a bright light from the first friggin row
I woulda thought the same thing previous to our Astros banging on a damn trash can.

Maybe they are taking the "so obvious it isn't obvious" approach
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.