Does Kyle Tucker being with the big club piss anyone off?

7,542 Views | 98 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Farmer1906
tjack16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
6 RBI today. If he was any good he would have 12 by now
Poot
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The A's are pissed off that he's with the big club right now.
Panama Red
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The thread that keeps on giving
Zman91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Zman91 said:

Kyle Tucker is an excellent minor league player
Kyle Tucker is becoming a productive MLB player (at least he has been for 3 weeks now)
Farmer1906
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Zman91 said:

Zman91 said:

Kyle Tucker is an excellent minor league player
Kyle Tucker is becoming a productive MLB player (at least he has been for 3 weeks now)


"Productive" meaning MVP level?
Zman91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Farmer1906 said:

Zman91 said:

Zman91 said:

Kyle Tucker is an excellent minor league player
Kyle Tucker is becoming a productive MLB player (at least he has been for 3 weeks now)


"Productive" meaning MVP level?
No
Deluxe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Gotta give Tucker credit for producing at an MVP level over the past month. wRC+ of 182 in that span. Splits look even better if you just look at the last two weeks. MVP caliber production, no doubt.
Farmer1906
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Last 21 games

.366 AVG
.425 OBP
.845 SLG
1.270 OPS
tjack16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Farmer1906 said:

Last 21 games

.366 AVG
.425 OBP
.845 SLG
1.270 OPS


He's not batting .400? Demote him. Sick of him being on the big league squad ... stupid Lolly-gagger
Deluxe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Farmer1906 said:

Last 21 games

.366 AVG
.425 OBP
.845 SLG
1.270 OPS
Is 1.270 OPS an MVP caliber OPS?
BMX Bandit
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It's Bondsian
Deluxe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BMX Bandit said:

It's Bondsian
Bonds was an MVP caliber player
Zman91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Poot said:

The A's are pissed off that he's with the big club right now.


1-17
Poot
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is that bad? Do you even TED?
jakeaggie84
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Another big game!
Farmer1906
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Astros scored 7 on 13 hits in the sweep. TED account for 23% of the hits and 29% of the runs.
Farmer1906
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TED is batting .400 with a 6 game hitting streak in the postseason.
MAROON
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
As I posted earlier. This mini season with no fans was ideal for Ted. Gave him a non-pressure chance to get acclimated to the big leagues. Dude has destroyed AAA pitching for years. Glad to see him adjusting now.
What do you boys want for breakfast BBQ ?.....OK Chili.
Poot
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The A's are still pissed off he's at the Big League level.
TarponChaser
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'll eat my crow now. Tucker definitely performed better after a terrible start and to the level where he belonged on the team.

Hope he continues to develop, cuts down on his Ks, and continues to go the opposite field.
tjack16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TarponChaser said:

I'll eat my crow now. Tucker definitely performed better after a terrible start and to the level where he belonged on the team.

Hope he continues to develop, cuts down on his Ks, and continues to go the opposite field.


It only took you 3 months to admit it
Fat Bib Fortuna
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TarponChaser said:

I'll eat my crow now. Tucker definitely performed better after a terrible start and to the level where he belonged on the team.

Hope he continues to develop, cuts down on his Ks, and continues to go the opposite field.
Eating your crow, but still telling the team's offensive MVP how he needs to improve. Classic.
TarponChaser
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MuckRaker96 said:

TarponChaser said:

I'll eat my crow now. Tucker definitely performed better after a terrible start and to the level where he belonged on the team.

Hope he continues to develop, cuts down on his Ks, and continues to go the opposite field.
Eating your crow, but still telling the team's offensive MVP how he needs to improve. Classic.
With the Astros lineup in the regular season that's like saying he's the tallest midget.
tjack16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TarponChaser said:

MuckRaker96 said:

TarponChaser said:

I'll eat my crow now. Tucker definitely performed better after a terrible start and to the level where he belonged on the team.

Hope he continues to develop, cuts down on his Ks, and continues to go the opposite field.
Eating your crow, but still telling the team's offensive MVP how he needs to improve. Classic.
With the Astros lineup in the regular season that's like saying he's the tallest midget.


Hitting .360+ in the postseason
jetch17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Fat Bib Fortuna
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TarponChaser said:


Start doing that consistently and I'll shut up.
Still waiting on this part.
TarponChaser
How long do you want to ignore this user?
tjack16 said:

TarponChaser said:

MuckRaker96 said:

TarponChaser said:

I'll eat my crow now. Tucker definitely performed better after a terrible start and to the level where he belonged on the team.

Hope he continues to develop, cuts down on his Ks, and continues to go the opposite field.
Eating your crow, but still telling the team's offensive MVP how he needs to improve. Classic.
With the Astros lineup in the regular season that's like saying he's the tallest midget.


Hitting .360+ in the postseason

Reading comprehension must not be a strength of yours.
tjack16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TarponChaser said:

tjack16 said:

TarponChaser said:

MuckRaker96 said:

TarponChaser said:

I'll eat my crow now. Tucker definitely performed better after a terrible start and to the level where he belonged on the team.

Hope he continues to develop, cuts down on his Ks, and continues to go the opposite field.
Eating your crow, but still telling the team's offensive MVP how he needs to improve. Classic.
With the Astros lineup in the regular season that's like saying he's the tallest midget.


Hitting .360+ in the postseason

Reading comprehension must not be a strength of yours.


I was pointing out that he was our best in the regular season, as well as one of the best in the postseason for a team who scored 8+ runs a game last series
Farmer1906
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Playoff Tucker

 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.