I am not pissed at all! 2 HR in 2 World Series at bats.
TarponChaser said:Harry Dunne said:
Who would you like to see taking his place?
The fact that the 4th and 5th outfielders are hitting about .200 and .100 respectively doesn't give me a lot of confidence that there are studs lined up to take his place.
Unfortunately it's too late now to trade him for anything good and we just have to hope he's better than he currently looks. The good news is that at least for now giving him ABs isn't holding anyone else back.
I didn't say I had a solution. It just pisses me off to see him loafing around the OF. He doesn't hit well enough to be a defensive loafer.
TarponChaser said:
It does me.
Lollygags around the OF. And his hitting has been for ***** I know he was drafted #5 overall but his swing is straight garbage.
Yeah I'm pissed now with those 2 HRtjack16 said:
Yeah I'm pissed now with those 2 HR
TAMUworkingAG said:
Well turns out Tucker is an all star and is one of the leagues best hitters, who ever started this post is dead wrong I guess.
AggieEP said:
Lol moment yesterday with Tucker dropping a flyball near the fence and getting booed by Dodger fans. It's not really his fault, but with the high AAV of his contract he's become the poster boy for the Dodgers' big spending and he's crumpled under the pressure of being a 60 million dollar player.
Farmer1906 said:
Might want to revisit Bregman. He's on a tear and likely going to have another 4 WAR season.
Top 5 Hits Kyle Tucker Should've Caught in 2026 pic.twitter.com/IE2U8rbTVQ
— MLB Replays (@MLBReplays_) August 27, 2026
TarponChaser said:Farmer1906 said:
Might want to revisit Bregman. He's on a tear and likely going to have another 4 WAR season.
Difference with Bregman is that he's a baseball junkie and workaholic. He's well known for working his ass off at getting better for the game. That may not guarantee success but it damn sure helps.
Of the guys the Astros had and let walk he's the guy I see as a future GM or manager.
Heineken-Ashi said:TarponChaser said:Farmer1906 said:
Might want to revisit Bregman. He's on a tear and likely going to have another 4 WAR season.
Difference with Bregman is that he's a baseball junkie and workaholic. He's well known for working his ass off at getting better for the game. That may not guarantee success but it damn sure helps.
Of the guys the Astros had and let walk he's the guy I see as a future GM or manager.
He only starts working in June. Dude treats April and May as Spring Training.