*****Official 2019/2020 Houston Astros offseason thread*****

1,031,450 Views | 9892 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BMX Bandit
Farmer1906
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AgsMyDude
AG
HossAg said:

I'm honestly just sick of ****in hearing about it in general. I don't care what your opinions are on it. It's over, it's happened, it's out of our hands, and now we've got a season to play in a few months.

Buckle up pal, this ain't going away any time soon. Imagine Joe Buck calling some WS games if we make it.
Post removed:
by user
bearkatag15
AG

Jesus what a trash newspaper.
ClickClack
AG
Farmer1906 said:

This is why you don't act like an assbag to your local team, Chandler.
agdaddy04
AG
I don't understand why the local media is trying to attack them. There's enough of that from the national media.
Post removed:
by user
Deluxe
AG
I'm guessing that will go right up on the motivation bulletin board
Mr.Bond
AG
I swear to God if we hire dusty baker......
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

Wabs
AG
Logan Morrison is a Major Leaguer and has said many other teams have used technology to steal signs. When does the MLB start all of these investigations?
n_touch
You crossed the redline
Nino Brown
Like I said before, hire both of them back. They're gonna get negative attention anyways and this was nothing more than extortion to break a franchise that hurts the MLB bottom line of getting the World Series ratings back up.

A player citing several other teams tells you that if there are no further investigations that they achieved their mission. So **** em, hire them back
AustinCountyAg
******* Mike Fiers is a ****ing ****** bag
Nino Brown
Funny how this comes out after the Astros reached their second WS in 3 years.

The general public is so naive to the importance of the timing. And the media in general is with out a doubt the most dangerous thing in professional sports. We should actually boycott Crane until he sells the team if there are no other teams brought to light.
hph6203
AG
Good idea.
dixichkn
AG
Wabs said:

Logan Morrison is a Major Leaguer and has said many other teams have used technology to steal signs. When does the MLB start all of these investigations?
Lol. When everybody reading this board looks like this.

They pinpointed their whipping boy, nailed em and that's it. Everybody else will get a pass. It is what it is......deal with it
ontheedge
Wabs said:

The commish doesn't want to open that Pandora's box. As someone mentioned, he got his whipping boy and it happens to be a team that hasn't been nice to the baseball darlings.
Wabs
AG
ontheedge said:

Wabs said:

The commish doesn't want to open that Pandora's box. As someone mentioned, he got his whipping boy and it happens to be a team that hasn't been nice to the baseball darlings.
I've read that MLB "got serious" about this technology thing because an active player made an allegation (Fiers the ********). Ok, so if that's the case, we have Logan Morrison (an active player) saying a bunch of other teams have used technology to steal signs. MLB at minimum should interview Morrison and see which teams he's talking about. If not, obviously MLB set out to make an example out of the Astros without hurting their precious Yankees. Crane should be furious if other teams aren't investigated.
ontheedge
Wabs said:

ontheedge said:

Wabs said:

I've read that MLB "got serious" about this technology thing because an active player made an allegation (Fiers the ********). Ok, so if that's the case, we have Logan Morrison (an active player) saying a bunch of other teams have used technology to steal signs. MLB at minimum should interview Morrison and see which teams he's talking about. If not, obviously MLB set out to make an example out of the Astros without hurting their precious Yankees. Crane should be furious if other teams aren't investigated.
Agreed
Marvin
AG
I'm surprised something about the Red Sox hasn't dropped yet. Why drag all this out? Rip the bandaid off and get it done. Baseball isn't going to investigate anyone else, so just be done with it and get ready for spring training.
Ag_07
AG
Dusty Baker at MMP this morning for an interview with Crane.

Here's hoping for a logjam on the loop that keeps him from making it.
Aggie Pharmer
AG
Ag_07 said:

Didn't know much about Dusty Baker before his name was mentioned here, but he sounds like a racist POS. Crane can do better than that.
Marvin
AG
Ag_07 said:

Retread. Hopefully all this is just window dressing.
Big Al 1992
AG
Justin... is that you? Account started this month.

Big Al 1992
AG
Ag_07
AG
Honestly as outspoken as JV is on MLB and it's issues I don't think he'd use a burner account. I could easily see him tweeting this with own account.

Interesting though
Agnzona
If its any retread I like Dusty better than most. And I got a signed ball from him somewhere around the house....
EastCoastAgNc
AG
Dusty is a perennial post-season failure. Do not want. I'd prefer Gibbons.
Deluxe
AG
When opposing teams inevitably throw at Altuve/Bregman, which manager option would be mostly likely to order our pitcher to retaliate? I'm thinking Bannister.
irish pete ag06
AG
Deluxe said:

When opposing teams inevitably throw at Altuve/Bregman, which manager option would be mostly likely to order our pitcher to retaliate? I'm thinking Bannister.

Yeah I saw on Twitter we need to Hire Bannister and trade for Puig so we can win all the fights.
E
AG
Deluxe said:

Someone was listening to 97.5 this morning...
Mr.Ackar07
irish pete ag06 said:

Deluxe said:

Yeah I saw on Twitter we need to Hire Bannister and trade for Puig so we can win all the fights.
We also need Amir Garrett on our side:

Bobby Jimbo
AG
Ag_07 said:

Honestly as outspoken as JV is on MLB and it's issues I don't think he'd use a burner account. I could easily see him tweeting this with own account.

Interesting though
Maybe it's not Justin, but it's...
Ag_07
AG
Gibbons has been ejected 52 times in his managerial career. Good for 13th all time.
aTm2004
AG
If so, he should give her a good spankin'.
First Page Last Page
Page 99 of 283

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.