Texas Rangers Season Ticket Renewal

1,732 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Ark03
Ark03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Other than the crazy rumors that are out there, has anyone seen prices for 2020? We have relatively cheap seats (Row 1 of upper reserved), but I'm afraid they are about to price us out. We have our meeting with our ticket rep next week, and I'm wondering if I even want to bother.
KT 90
AG
PM or email AccidentProne, he works for the Rangers. HIs info in on the 2019 Ranger Thread.

The Lost
This is easily the worst part of new stadiums, especially one's that are debateably needed. They're definitely going up, hopefully for you not too badly.
Fenrir
I've been planning on going to a few games this year because I assume I will get priced out of being able to go the next few years.
double aught
AG
How big of a discount are Arlington taxpayers getting?
Ark03
AG
double aught said:

How big of a discount are Arlington taxpayers getting?
Ark03
AG
Met with my ticket rep today. I was really impressed, both in what they are doing with the stadium and with the pricing structure. Here comes year 10 of season tickets!

I think I even saw AccidentProne from across the way, or at least a clean cut sales guy with an Aggie ring - I wanted to yell at him, but he looked busy.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.