*****Offical Texas Rangers 2019 Season Thread*****

468,995 Views | 4725 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by 94chem
Mr. White
How long do you want to ignore this user?
vwbug said:

Any word if the Rangers going to tweak uniforms next year with new ballpark opening?

Tweak?! Complete overhaul, please
Quincey P. Morris
AG
Why would we want a complete overhaul? The unis are great.
vwbug
Home Uniform:
  • Blue cap, red bill
  • White uniforms with old school Rangers cursive font
  • New number font

Road Uniforms:
  • Blue cap, blue bill
  • Gray uniforms with TEXAS

Alternate Uniforms:
  • Blue tops with Rangers cursive font
  • Blue tops with TEXAS

Grapesoda2525
Would be nice if we can keep up the attack and force them to use another pitcher or 2.
Danny Vermin
If it were any other asstro player I would not have said it. Now , all of their dip**** fans can suck balls.
Grapesoda2525
Danny Vermin said:

If it were any other asstro player I would not have said it. Now , all of their dip**** fans suck balls.
I'm in total agreement with you here. Bregman is an asshat. It's very easy to dislike a guy who talks trash about your teams and your fans non-stop. I hope he misses the rest of the series so that I don't have to see his ugly mug.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Hello win column!

Sticking it in and breaking it off in the astros is how to start off a 2nd half
Grapesoda2525
DannyDuberstein said:

Hello win column!

Sticking it in and breaking it off in the astros is how to start off a 2nd half
Normally I just look at wins and losses, but I'm very glad they didn't even score.

Nothing like being the only game on in MLB at the time, playing your rival, and dominating them. They had nothing to cheer about and I'm happy about that. Miserable fan base.
Cappo
AG
Very nice game tonight from everyone
Grapesoda2525
Just took a stroll through the knee jerky Astros thread and they are very disappointed tonight. I love it!

My night is complete! I really hope we get at least 2 more from these rejects.

The team looked dead tired by the time they got to Tampa bay and all of those games with no rest probably caught up to them.

Hopefully the break reinvigorated the team and we're ready to start kicking ass again.
Grapesoda2525
Thankfully Bregman isn't in the lineup tonight.

I hope he misses the rest of the series. I don't want to see his ugly mug. All the guy does is talk **** about the rangers. To hell with him.

https://www.mlb.com/rangers/news/astros-alex-bregman-apologizes-for-tweet-c227683924

Quincey P. Morris
AG
I dislike the guy. He is mouthy. He does talk s*** about the Rangers. If he was a Ranger talking s*** about the Astros we'd love the guy. Best I can tell he's not a dirty player and he doesn't kick puppies or beat women so mouthy or not I'm not hoping for the guy to be out due to injury.
bigcat22
AG
Bregman kinda reminds me of an Ian Kinsler type. Everyone hates him unless he's on your team then you love him.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Odor comes to mind. Only Astros fans hated him when he decked the dude.
Michael Cera Palin
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

I hope he misses the rest of the series. I don't want to see his ugly mug. All the guy does is talk **** about the rangers. To hell with him.

https://www.mlb.com/rangers/news/astros-alex-bregman-apologizes-for-tweet-c227683924

I've refrained from engaging on the constant Odor debates that you've been incessantly starting this year, but I gotta say this opinion is trash. Just because someone says things about your team you don't like doesn't mean they're bad people who deserve physical pain that prevents them from attending their job.

The guy constantly donates to causes that help people dealing with Autism, and cares about the city and community he lives in. Sure I don't like him on the field, and he can be a bit of an ass sometimes, but I'd never wish he'd get injured to the point of not being able to play baseball.

Get out of here with this ****
Grapesoda2525
PWestAg18 said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

I've refrained from engaging on the constant Odor debates that you've been incessantly starting this year, but I gotta say this opinion is trash. Just because someone says things about your team you don't like doesn't mean they're bad people who deserve physical pain that prevents them from attending their job.

The guy constantly donates to causes that help people dealing with Autism, and cares about the city and community he lives in. Sure I don't like him on the field, and he can be a bit of an ass sometimes, but I'd never wish he'd get injured to the point of not being able to play baseball.

It's not only about Bregman,

It's about the Astros and Houston fans irrational hatred for our teams. Why do they hate the cowboys when they barely even play us?

Why did Reid Ryan try to make us look bad in the media for not inconveniencing our fans with a straight up series swap after hurricane harvey?

Brain dead bums like farmer constantly trash our team non stop in this very same forum. My attitude is to give the Astros and their fans no respect because you definitely won't receiving any from them.
Michael Cera Palin
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

PWestAg18 said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

It's about the Astros and Houston fans irrational hatred for our teams. Why do they hate the cowboys when they barely even play us?

Why did Reid Ryan try to make us look bad in the media for not inconveniencing our fans with a straight up series swap after hurricane harvey?

Brain dead bums like farmer constantly trash our team non stop in this very same forum. My attitude is to give the Astros and their fans no respect because you definitely won't receiving any from them.

Yeah and I hate tu and everything they stand for, I never wished for Vince Young's leg to break.

The Astros have become our rival, and being on TexAgs you see a lot of Houston sports talk. If they wish for Odor to get injured and miss a series it's equally as ****ty as what you're doing. It's a ****ing game, not war.
Grapesoda2525
PWestAg18 said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

PWestAg18 said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Yeah and I hate tu and everything they stand for, I never wished for Vince Young's leg to break.

The Astros have become our rival, and being on TexAgs you see a lot of Houston sports talk. If they wish for Odor to get injured and miss a series it's equally as ****ty as what you're doing. It's a ****ing game, not war.
This is nothing compared to the politics board.

I've seen people cheer senator's deaths and root for a Supreme Court Justice to croak over there.
Michael Cera Palin
AG
Well politics is war so I guess it's a bit different
DannyDuberstein
AG
I think the real victims here are the astro fans who like to get their d*** sucked by Bregman. Seems like he may be on the shelf for awhile.
DannyDuberstein
AG
This ump seems intent on taking his place tho
Grapesoda2525
This umpire is killing us. We would be winning if it wasn't for his incompetent ass.
MSFC Aggie
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

PWestAg18 said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

They probably think the same of you
Grapesoda2525
Gallo bomb!

We're actually doing pretty good against Cole. It sucks that we have nothing to show for it right now because of the crappy ump.
aggiefan09
AG
Any disdain I show for Bregman all starts with him being a swamp kitty. Maybe if he didn't play for LSU, I would give him a little leeway.
Grapesoda2525
Darn

Garden gnome homer.
Grapesoda2525
It seems like it's been awhile since Calhoun has done something with the bat.
Grapesoda2525
Rangers 4

Astros 2

Ump 2
DannyDuberstein
AG
Glad they didn't challenge Santana given he threw that ball about 30 feet offline
KT 90
AG
Yikes. Even DeShields blushed at that thrwo from center by Santana. Gotta do better than that.

KT 90
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

It seems like it's been awhile since Calhoun has done something with the bat.

Not in a good groove at the moment, and not a good time for that with Pence coming back soon.

DannyDuberstein
AG
So completely unrelated note, regarding the old lady usher behind home plate, how do they not rotate that assignment some? She's got that job on lockdown
DannyDuberstein
AG
The defense is complete **** this inning. Elvis could have come up with the early grounder, two poor throws by Santana, poor throw by Federowicz, two poor plays on low pitches by Federowicz
DannyDuberstein
AG
At least finished with a good one
aggiefan09
AG
Cabrera has been worthless recently.
First Page Last Page
Page 95 of 136

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.